Violet Baudelaire X Fem Reader (A Series Of Unfortunate Events) Pt 2

Violet Baudelaire X Fem Reader (A Series Of Unfortunate Events) Part 2

Summary : Y/N and Violet meet once again at Prufrock Prep where Y/N Helps them along with the quagmire triplets.

Start of recap...

The next day...

It was time for Y/N to go back home after a very fun week and a half at Uncle Montys.

she hugged Klaus, Sunny and Uncle Monty before giving Violet an extra long hug.

In Violets ear she whispered

"I love you too Violet"

Before kissing her cheek, Y/N was off home.

End of recap...

~~~~

Third person pov...

"Prufrock Prepuratory" yelled Y/N as her Parents told her where she would be studying at for the rest of the year

she had heard of it before from her old friends, but why had her parents decided go send her there, because they obviously can't be bothered to look after their Daughter themselves.

"Yes Y/N you are going" said her Dad, Y/N sighed and walked up to her room to pack. Packing reminded her of going to her Uncle Montys house.

A couple months ago Y/N and her parents had got a horrible phone call from the police saying Monty was murdered.

Y/N was heart broken when she found out, she just hoped the Baudelaire children were okay when they found out.

Time skip...

"it looks so depressing here" Y/N mutters to herself as she sees the dorm and other buildings.

Once she get out of the car and walks the Vice principals office.

When she gets there she sees three faces which she hasn't seen for months, grinning she yells their names.

"Violet, Klaus, Sunny!" she yelled running towards them the three children lit up when their saw their friend especially Violet she ran towards Y/N a they hugged tightly.

"Y/N you are here" she whispered tears gathering in her eyes "I'm here and I'm not leaving you three ever again" muttered Y/N into her ear.

Sniffling Violet pulled away a bit only to be able to kiss Y/N on the lips, surprised but happy Y/N kissed back.

Sunny and Klaus smiled at their sister AND Y/N. Violet had missed Y/N so much when she left Uncle Montys.

The end!

Whooo! Part 2 is finished I hope you liked it!

Word count : 400