Irene Adler X Fem Reader (Sherlock BBC)

So I literally just came up with this idea, I'm listening to Sherlock BBC soundtrack and thought of the female characters and decided to write one for Irene Adler!!

Summary : Irene’s Fiancée goes out to buy food while John and Sherlock goes to their house, when Y/N gets back she meets Sherlock and John.

Third person pov…

“Irene” yelled Y/N as she walked around the house trying to figure out where her Fiancée is.

hearing Y/Ns voice Irene walked down the stairs and followed behind Y/Ns for a minute before Y/N turned around and saw her.

“Irene” whined Y/N as Irene chuckled and wrapped her arms around Y/Ns waist and pulled her close.

Y/N smiled at the touch and turned and hugged Irene.

“so what did you want Baby” said Irene once they let go

Y/N then adjusted her Bag strap before answering.

“I’m going out do you want anything foodwise” said Y/N, “no I don't think so Baby” said Irene .

Y/N waved as she shut the door.

Time skip…

Later, wearing a see-through negligee over her knickers and stockings, Irene opens the doors to her enormous walk-in wardrobe and walks inside.

running her fingers along her outfits as she decides what to wear.

Irene is looking at herself in a full-length mirror, turning side-on to look at the glittery dark purple cocktail dress she’s wearing.

She shakes her head “Nah.” She said.

leaning against the door jamb, kate speaks up.

“ Works for me and if Y/N was it would work for her as well” she said as Irene speaks.

“Everything works on you” said Irene smiling at the thought of her fiancée.

Kate runs her thumb over Irene’s mouth, wondering what colour lipstick to apply.

“shade?” asks Kate.Irene smiles, “Blood“

Sherlock and John arrive…

Sherlock has taken off his coat and is sitting on a sofa in the elegant sitting room and looking around.

Hearing footsteps approaching, he sits up a little and holds his handkerchief to his cheek.

Irene said as she walked into the room.

”Hello. Sorry to hear that you’ve been hurt. I don’t think Kate caught your name.”

“I’m so sorry. I’m ...” said Sherlock.

He turns and looks at Irene as she walks into view and stops at the doorway.

His voice fails him when he realises that, with the exception of high-heeled shoes, she is stark naked. His jaw drops a little.

“Oh, it’s always hard to remember an alias when you’ve had a fright, isn’t it?” she said .

She walks into the room and stands directly in front of him, straddling his legs and half-kneeling on the sofa, then reaches forward and pulls the white dog collar from his shirt collar.

Another time skip so sorry…

holding Neilson’s pistol but having removed the silence, he hurries out of the room. John tucks Archer’s gun into the back of his jeans and follows him.

Irene goes over to the safe and stares into it wide-eyed. Sherlock trots out onto the street with John behind him.

“We should call the police.” Said John to Sherlock.

“Yes.” Said sherlock.

Pointing the pistol into the air, he fires it five times.Nearby, tyres screech.

Hearing gun shots close by Y/N hurries home worried about Irene and Kate.

Once she gets there she walks into John who catches her as she nearly falls over.

hearing the noise Both Sherlock and Irene run out of the living room.

Once Irene sees Y/N she grins and pulls her away from John “Hey Love I heard gun shots” said Y/N to Irene.

“im okay Y/N it was just Sherlock” said Irene. They then pulled away.

“oh hi im Y/N L/N” said Y/N “Y/N is my fiancée” said Irene making the two men blink in surprise.

The end!

So its been  awhile since I write another oneshot heres one for Irene Adler.

Word count: 670