Elizabeth Swann x Fem Reader (Pirates of the Caribbean)

So I watching the first pirates of the Caribbean movie with my mum and got this idea for Elizabeth.

Summary: Y/N is Barbossas daughter the same age as Elizabeth, they meet after Port Royal is attacked.

Third person pov...

As they eat in the Captain office, the door slammed open and a female voice is heard, she starts yelling at Barbossa. "Father! I hear you have another woman on board" she yells.

As Elizabeth looks at the Captain she can see fear in his eyes at he sees the girl calling his name. "Yes Y/N sweetie" he said standing up from his chair and turning towards a young girl who looked alot like him.

Y/N crosses her arms as she gives him a glare, she then raises her hand and slaps him hard across the face. "That's what you get for treating a lady so wrongly, now you give her to me and I will treat her better than you have okay" she said.

Captain just sighed and nodded his head, Elizabeth was more than happy to go with Barbossas daughter instead of staying with him. Y/N then led Elizabeth out of her Father's office and into her Room across from his.

When they walk in Y/N closed and locked the door like she does every night so the men can't come in, she then looked at Elizabeth and her face broke out into a grin.

"Ahhh! I can't believe it! Finally I'm not the only girl on this blastered ship anymore" she exclaimed her personality changing almost instantly. This made Elizabeth feel less nervous and safe with Y/N.

"Thank you for helping me" she said, Y/N just waved her of and sat on her bed and patted the space next to her fir Elizabeth to sit.

"Well glad to be of help then little missy" said Y/N giving a huge grin to Elizabeth, she was very happy to have another girl on board The Black pearl.

For the rest of the journey the two girls stuck together like glue and never left each other's side.

The end!

Hope yoy liked this oneshot for Elizabeth Swann!

Word count: 370