━━━━ iv

LEAH WOKE UP from a short night's sleep

LEAH WOKE UP from a short night's sleep. she had gotten home last night at around 2am, with only one drink in her system.

she was going over to spencer's today to catch up with him some more. she had already moved most of her stuff into her house. the only thing she needed to do was get some of her stuff from the storage unit- which was only around 2 or 3 boxes of stuff- mostly pictures and some books.

it was 7am now, and leah was going over at 8:30. she got out of her old bed- the one she hasn't slept in since she was a teenager, and walked out of her light blue room, decorated with nothing but a pastel pink calendar from the year 2001 and a few pictures of her and shayne. she missed this room- she hadn't even thought about it since she was a teenager, and now here she is, sleeping in the room again.

she had a lot of reorganizing to do. she already had it planned out in her head, she just needed to act on those ideas.

and she procrastinated a lot when it came to redecorating.

she was going to take her parents' old bedroom as her own. it was a white room with a king sized bed, a private bathroom, a mirror vanity and a huge closet. there was also a dresser that stood to the left of a huge bay window that gave her a great view of her huge backyard, and a big flat screen tv that hung close to the ceiling.

the house was HUGE, by the way. although her dad worked two different jobs- his normal day job as a salesman and his night job as a pizza delivery guy; her mom was a doctor, and she was the head of trauma surgery and attending cardiothoracic surgery at a hospital close to their home.

her parents met through mutual friends at a new year's eve party. they became friends, and remained that for 5 months before her dad finally gained enough courage to ask her mom out. they dated for two years before her dad popped the question, too. they bought this house a few months after the wedding.

and it was a BIG house. 1 master bedroom, 3 regular bedrooms (2 guest, one for leah), 4 bathrooms altogether, a living room, a kitchen, a big dining room, a den, and a basement that was usually the go-to place for house parties, considering there was a pool table, a bar, and a hot tub.

leah's parents were cool, if that wasn't obvious.

and the backyard was huge, too. it was all grass, minus the tile around a big in-ground pool with led lights that shone from the bottom of the pool.

yeah, maybe "rich" was an understatement.

back to present time, leah was now done getting ready, and it was 8:15.

she grabbed her car keys and walked outside. before leaving for england, she had hotch sell her car and give her the money, and she had just bought a used car off of shayne's mother (who she had just seen yesterday for the first time since shayne's funeral).

she hopped in the car, and started driving to spencer's.