━━━━ vi

"OKAY," EMILY WALKED up to leah's desk

"OKAY," EMILY WALKED up to leah's desk. "what's wrong with you?"

leah was sulking, and she had been since they got back from the case three days ago. spencer had a date friday night, which was tomorrow night, and she was pretty upset.

"what do you mean?" leah asked emily, obliviously.

"you've been sulking all day, leah. come on, talk to me, what's up?"

leah sighed sadly. "it's spencer."

emily furrowed her eyebrows, and jj walked up to leah's desk. derek and spencer were in the break room, so she didn't have to worry about them hearing.

"what about spencer?" jj asked, curiously.

"well," leah said. "you weren't there when i told emily, but i kind of admitted to her and morgan that i had feelings for him."

a smile formed on jj's face. "that's great! i'm pretty sure he likes you, too!"

leah looked at her, sighing with a sad smile. "then why does he have a date tomorrow night that's not with me?"

jj and emily frowned at the girl, feeling bad.

"awe, i'm sorry leah," emily hugged her.

"it's fine, i'm glad he's happy, but it still hurts a bit."

"well don't you worry!" jj exclaimed. she then called over garcia to the three.

"we," jj smiled. "are heading to the bar tonight."

"ooh!" garcia smiled. "i'm so in."

"that's a great idea!" emily said. "we can find you a new man."

"i don't know guys," leah shook her head with a smile.

"come on!" jj whined. "please? you don't even have to find a guy or some random hook up, all you need is us!"

"yes!" emily laughed. "come on, leah, you can't say no to girl's night."

leah sighed, a smile starting to form on her face as the three other girls remained silent, awaiting her answer.

"fine, i'm in."