━━━━ xxii (the end, thank you, please read the end a/n <3)

"I CAN'T BELIEVE we're finally married!" leah squeezed spencer's hand and squealed in excitement

"i know!" spencer squealed back. "i love you."

"i love you."

their smiles were both so wide, just happy to have each other in that moment.

everyone got their food and ate first, and the actual room for the party was yet to be revealed.

an hour later, spencer and leah finally opened the doors to the party room, and announced the party was finally going to start.

it was a beautiful room, a huge dance floor in the middle of the room with a dj at the front, tables and chairs on both sides of the dance floor- and a table across from the dj for spencer and leah. there was also a patio area outside that was covered with fairy lights.

people started dancing while spencer and leah sat at their table for a bit, just talking, calming each other down. until the dj spoke up.

"okay everybody," the dj spoke into a mic. "today we're here celebrating spencer and leah, can we give them a round of applause?"

everyone applauded and yelled, as spencer and leah bowed playfully, laughing at themselves.

"but everybody please take your seats, the bride and groom are about to have their first dance."

leah and spencer walked to the dance floor, trying to conceal their laughter, knowing what was coming next. suddenly, upbeat rock music started to play, and-

come on guys, do i really need to tell you what song started playing?

everyone laughed, most of them knowing why they chose this song to be their wedding song, and everyone screamed the lyrics as spencer and leah danced together ....

"her name is noelle..!"

and when the song finally ended, everyone applauded. they had found quite an audience, no?

and so they carried on with the rest of the night.

"how does it feel to be a married woman, gray?" garcia asked the bride.

"wouldn't have it any other way!" she responded.

"about time, no?" emily laughed. "you guys seemed to have liked each other for a long time, i'm glad you both finally opened your eyes and realized it."

leah thought for a bit. "yeah, i'm glad we did, too. can you imagine? if i hadn't been accused for shayne's death that day, none of this might have ever happened."

"true," jj nodded. "but you were a babysitter for jack, so maybe you could've met us through hotch?"

"maybe," leah puzzled, telling the girls that she'll see them later and walking outside to the patio with fairy lights.