Chapter 2: Lockdown

after that, we cut to Cemetery Wind's high-tech headquarters located in the Arctic circle where we see their leader Harold Attinger showing a presentaion to his men explaining that ever since the fallout of the battle of Mission City 10 years ago Cemetery wind has been hard at work eliminating what remains of the alien menace, showing a slideshow containing mugshots of several Autobots and Decepticons that have been either slain or missing in action including Ironhide (dead), Arcee (MIA), Blurr (dead), Wheeljack (MIA), Mirage (dead), Sideswipe (dead), Sunstreaker (dead), Bumblebee (MIA), Ratchet (MIA), Omega Supreme (dead), Sentinel Prime (dead), Megatron (dead), Starscream (dead), Skywarp (dead), Thundercracker (dead), Slipstream (dead), Soundwave (dead), Shockwave (dead), Astrotrain (dead), Junkheap (dead), Runabout (dead), Runamuck (dead), and Trypticon (dead). but one Autobot has managed to evade their capture longer than all the others in spite of the massive bounty put on his head: the Autobot leader himself, Optimus Prime. there have been no confirmed sightings of Optimus since the battle of Mission city, he's somehow managed to evade detection for over a decade like he's vanished off the face of the planet in spite of having no spaceship or any method of getting off Earth and there being Energon detectors planted all across the globe. however the meeting is interrupted when a Cemetery wind agent barges in to inform Mr. Attinger that the Autobot Ratchet has recently been sighted in Mexico city. Attinger then gets up off his chair and orders to send in Lockdown, saying that maybe they can get answers out of this Autobot on Prime's whereabouts. after that, we cut to Cemetery Wind vehicles arriving at the Port of Ensenada in Mexico City in search of the hiding Autobot followed by the leader of this hunting party, James Savoy, looking at his locket containing an old photo of him and his sister when they were young, saying "don't worry Josie, you will be avenged once all the metal freaks have been wiped off the planet" before ordering the Cemetery Wind agents to deploy the camera drones to scout the area. once the camera drones are deployed, they then find an ambulance parked near the docks with the Autobot insignia on the side followed by Savoy contacting Attinger to inform him that they've found the target. Attinger tells Savoy "good, now let Lockdown take care of the rest". we then see a black-and-green transformer rise out of the water before whipping out a shotgun to take aim at the fleeing Autobot ambulance before firing a shot that blows off a tire causing his vehicle mode to spin out of control forcing Ratchet to drop his cover and transform into robot mode and whipping out his buzz saw and EMP blaster, shouting "show yourself, Decepticon!" before Lockdown fires a second shot at Ratchet, this time in the leg mortally wounding the Autobot medic followed by Lockdown walking towards Ratchet and pinning him under his foot, Ratchet recognizing him as Lockdown the infamous cybertronian bounty hunter. we then see a bunch of Cemetery Wind agents led by Savoy arrive on the scene to fire electrified grappling hooks at Ratchet to restrain the wounded Autobot. Ratchet asks the humans why they're hunting the Autobots, saying that he thought they were friends. Savoy tells Ratchet that bringing an intergalactic civil war to Earth leading to the deaths of several innocent people doesn't sound very friendly to him, saying that he lost a sister in the battle of Mission City which is why he joined Cemetery wind in the first place, so that no one has to suffer the same loss as he did at the hands of the alien menace. he goes as far as to say that Shawn Berger was right: they're all bad news. Ratchet asks Lockdown what a famed Cybertronian bounty hunter like him is doing on Earth, and working with humans no less. Lockdown points his gun to Ratchet's head and tells him "Autobots, Decepticons, like little children... always fighting, making a mess out of the universe. and I've got to clean it up. there is one way you survive, tell me where he's hiding. where is Optimus Prime?" Ratchet says "Never" which angers Lockdown causing him to pull the trigger blowing the downed Ratchet's head off. Lockdown then whips out his arm-mounted hook to pry off a piece of Ratchet's armor, saying that this'll make a fine addition to his trophy collection. Lockdown then transforms into his vehicle mode, a black-and-green Lamborghini Veneno, and drives off while Savoy stares off into the distance intensely. Savoy contacts Attinger to inform him that Lockdown has been forced to terminated the target due to refusing to comply. Attinger is furious, slamming his fist in onto his desk in a fit of rage while two Cemetery wind agents back away slowly.