Post-credits scene

Surprise! this story isn't over yet! this is something new I'll be doing in the Transformers sequel trilogy: post-credits scenes to tease the next chapter in the saga. enjoy!

We cut to Cybertron where we see Lockdown's ship the Death's Head crash-land on the planet's surface. we then see Lockdown exit the ship, shouting "curse you Autobots! thanks to you I've returned to Cybertron empty-handed, now I'm never gonna collect my bounty..." followed by Lockdown's employer contacting him over Intercom telling him that they need to talk. Lockdown then walks up to a tall, dark, menacing-looking tower erected where the temple of the primes used to be, walking past dark corridors before entering the throne room revealing menacing-looking throne facing away from Lockdown to conceal the Employer's identity. the Employer asks Lockdown "tell me bounty hunter... where is Optimus Prime? I specifically told you to bring him to me alive. don't tell me you killed him". Lockdown kneels before the throne, saying "my apologies, the Autobots snuck aboard my ship and escaped with Prime in tow". we then see a metallic purple fist slam onto the armrest of the throne, saying "such a disappointment, I expected better from the most feared Bounty Hunter on Cybertron... thanks to your incompetence, the Prime escaped which has compromised my master plan! you know what that means? you're not getting your bounty". Lockdown pleads with his Employer to give him a second chance, saying "I can fix my ship and return to Earth to capture Optimus Prime for you, there's still time Just please give me a second chance!" only for the Employer to tell Lockdown "Enough! you're not getting your reward and that's final!" Lockdown clenching his fist in anger before getting up and pointing his shotgun at the back of the throne saying "then why don't I just kill you? I'm sure someone's put a bounty on YOUR head somewhere in the galaxy!" only for the Employer to tell Lockdown "go ahead, I've died before countless amounts of times. death means nothing to me, thanks to the wonders of science it is merely an Inconvenience rather than an inevitability..." followed by Lockdown lowering his weapon to turn his head and see a bunch of Shockwave clones growing in test tubes that line the walls of the throne room which terrifies the bounty hunter. we then see the throne turn around revealing the Employer to reveal himself to be none other than the Decepticon Shockwave who gets off his throne saying "you have failed me, Bounty Hunter. and now it is you who must pay the price" before killing Lockdown with a shot to the head from his cannon arm. Lockdown's corpse then falls to Shockwave's feet with Shockwave letting out a cackling evil laugh before we cut to black.

And that's the end of my rewrite of Transformers: Age of Extinction! what did you think of it? are you looking forward to the direction of this new chapter in the Transformers saga rewrite series? did the post credits scene catch you by surprise? let me know and stay tuned for my rewrite of what is considered the worst film in the franchise... Transformers: The last knight!

Transformers: Age of Extinction rewriteOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara