I'm in control now

What you wearing

There i stood in front of every girl chuck and his posse has hurt, shamed, destroyed

There i stood in front of every girl chuck and his posse has hurt, shamed, destroyed. The night prior I had lured chuck to Ethels house telling Him that Veronica and I were going to have some fun with him. Betty had gone a little crazy but I think it went great. We got chuck's confession on tape and went to weatherbee. I had my arms crossed over my chest with a gigantic smirk on my face as him and and his gang walked out of the principals office after being expelled. As he was about to pass us completely I called his name causing him and his friends to stop and look at me.

"I told you...it wasn't over, I'm in control now, but please fight back." I smiled after the last park mocking him. He scowled at me before quickly turning back around and leaving the school in a huff. I laughed and high-fived Betty and giving Veronica a tight.

"Thanks Betty, thanks y/n, and thanks Veronica." Ethel smiled. I nodded at her before pulling Betty and Cheryl out of the school to the courtyard.

"What are we doing out here?" Betty asked. I sighed, before getting a book out of my bag. The playbook. I then pulled out lighter fluid and a lighter. I handed the book to Betty and she threw the book into the garbage can in front of us. I tossed the lighter fluid to Cheryl and she sent me a small look before pouring it In. I brought the lighter up and lite it, staring into the flame before tossing it into the can, watching chuck and all his wrongs go up in flames.

SORRY THIS IS SHORT BUT ITS JUST A FILLER.