Friends

Reminder

Archie and I made our way through the Pembrooke door, quickly spotting jughead at the other end of the room

Archie and I made our way through the Pembrooke door, quickly spotting jughead at the other end of the room. Most heads turned towards us in confusion as we made our way towards jughead in a heated huff.

"That's why you didn't tell us." Archie began, louder then intended. I gripped his arm, turning my head looking at all the woman starring at us. I gave a sweet smile before turning back towards jughead.

"Relax." Jughead insisted. "What happened?"

"Archie, y/n?" Betty began, coming towards us.

"Did you know jugheads father is a serpent?" Archie asked her, clearly letting his anger cloud his mind. Betty gulped looking towards jughead, slightly hurt.

"No." She mumbled.

"That's why he tried to stop us from going." I sighed, looking at jughead, hurt he didn't tell me and hurt he's been lying to me. I get Archie and Betty but me? I wouldn't have judged him. I would've understood. "So we wouldn't find out. After everything I did for you-"

Jughead interrupted me and put his hand on my shoulder. Archie quickly snatched his hand, shoving it away from me. Jughead looked down before taking.

"Y/n....I can explain, okay?"

"Not right now. This is pollys day. So you three need to check yourselves. I mean it." Veronica demanded.

"Archie." Jughead began with a pleading look but Archie stopped him.

"No, save it." He mumbled before Veronica lead him out. I followed the two, wanting to talk to Archie before he left. Archie and I left the Pembrooke not giving Veronica a second look. Archie stormed off in front of me, not waiting.

"Archie!" I screamed after him but he didn't stop. "Archie!"

"What?!" He snapped turning around towards me. "I mean he lied to us. He lied to you. How aren't you pissed?"

"I am. I am okay but right now I'm more worried about you than ripping his head off." I sighed, putting my hand of his red cheek. He smiled moving his cheek into my cupped hand further almost like a dog. I smiled taking my hand off his cheek and pulling him into a hug.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled into my neck.

"For what?" I asked confused, pulling away.

"I keep leading you on. Which is exactly what I told jughead I wouldn't do and what I promised myself I would never do to you. It's just I don't know. I don't want to loose you." He explained, looking down at his feet. I sighed, grabbing his hand.

"You'll never loose me. I swear." I promise, squeezing his hand.

"Maybe...maybe we're just better off as friends." He sighed, looking down at intertwined hands. "I've got a girl friend and you've have..." he continued before I cut him off.

"No one." I said, letting his hand drop at his side. "I have no one. I mean v and Reggie have been getting close, Kevin and moose have thing going on, bettys with jug, and you've Val."

"Y/n....."

"No, no. I get it. I mean ya it's probably better to just be friends then to loose each other forever. I've gotta get back I haven't seen Polly at all and you gotta get home before your dad actually kills you. Bye Archie." I mumbled before walking into the Pembrooke with my head down. God I wish I knew this might wasn't over.