Let's get to work

Reminder

We both pulled away with a long sight, letting the air back into our burning lungs

We both pulled away with a long sight, letting the air back into our burning lungs. Archie looked at me for a moment before his eyes went wide.

"Y/n, I've got a girlfriend." He stated, as if I didn't know.

"I know." I said, slightly confused. "But you kissed me."

"And that's exactly why no one can find out about this." He demanded before walking away quickly making his was towards his house. I watched as he disappeared through the door, leaving me there, dazed and confused. Leaving me there, broken and sad once again. I'm done. He can't keep jerking me around like this. It's isn't fair. It's isn't fair.

~~~~

Outfit

"Pollys convinced no one wants her baby

"Pollys convinced no one wants her baby." I sighed, looking down at the ground. She's been through so much but still can't seem to find her escape.

"Besides, of course, the child-snatching blossom monsters. No offence Cheryl." Kevin apologized to the red head who was sitting with of for some reason.

"Non take." She smiled.

"So you're mom and dad want Polly but not the baby and the blossoms what the baby and not Polly." Jughead started. I nodded, sighing deeply. "It's a true gordain not."

"It's an impossible situation." Betty bellowed.

"Betty, come on. An impossible situation is being invited to the vanity flair Oscar party and Elton johns Oscar party the same night. Which happened to me one year. I know." Veronica said. I blinked a few times trying to register what I just heard. I shook my head letting all my thought fly out and leaned back into the couch. "This is merely an annoying situation. But luckily I have mean percolating on an idea, hellishly simple in its conception. What is my mom and I hold a baby shower."!

"Count me in." Cheryl chuckled, with a huge smile.

"You want Polly to feel loved and supported, right?" Veronica asked.