Hospital

What you wearing

"Jughead....please. I don't understand." I laughed, trying to pry juggies hand away from my jacket. "I slept over, like you wanted but now I gotta go home."

"No, please stay." He begged, tightening his grip on my coat. "If you leave you're gonna wanna hang out with Archie."

"So? What's the problem with that, he is my boyfriend after all."

"Because.....I want you all to my self. Plus I let you borrow my clothes." He smirked, grabbing my hand.

"What?" I asked, slight confused by his flirty tone.

"You never hang out with me anymore, that's all. So why can't you stay, we can have the whole day to ourselves. Skip school, head to pops for breakfast, then we can go ice skating. How's that sound?" He smiled, his lip turned over into a pout.

"God you know how to woo over a girl." I sighed, giving in. Just then my phone started ringing.

"Who is it?" Jughead asked as he threw his jacket on along with his Bennie. Ignoring his question I answered the phone.

"Hey, Archie. What's up?"

~~~~

"Baby?" He turned around. His white shirt and letterman jacket soaked in blood. His fathers blood. His eyes looked shot, tears still resting on his cheekbones. "Oh, my god."'I rushed over to him, engulfing him in a hug. The other joined in, mutter soothing words.

We all split, taking a seat. I looked down at his cast. There was blood on it too. How? How do I be a good girlfriend in this situation. How do I help? I feel weak. I feel like a terrible person. These are the kinda situations that make me believe I don't deserve him.

"I came out of the bathroom and there was this man, a thief." Archie began explaining. "Wearing this hood, with a gun on Pop Tate. Then he pointed it at my dad and he fired. And then he......."

"And then he what?" I asked, resting my hand on the back of his shoulder. I tried being a comforting as possible but it must've not worked because he just pushed me away, shacking my hand off. I figured it went slightly unnoticed but Jugheads noticeable scoff told me otherwise.

"And then he bolted." Archie finished, his gaze still fixated on the tile floor beneath our feet. "And I was holding my dad. Pop tate called an ambulance, and it didn't come so I drove here- - and I don't know, maybe I should've waited. Maybe I made it worse."

"No, Archie. Are you kidding me? You saved your dad's life. First Cheryl, and now your dad. Keep this up and you're gonna need a superhero name. Something like Pureheart the powerful." I joked, only earning a laugh from juggie. Just then mom came around the corner.

"There is an any new information. Your dad's in surgery. He'll be there for a while." She informed. Mrs. Lodge bent down to Archies level, getting eye to eye.

"Archie, have you spoken to your mother about any of this yet?"

"No. No, I haven't called her. I'll be right back." Archie said, getting up from his seat. Suddenly, mom sighed, directing a nasty glare towards jughead.

"What?" He asked, confusion lacing his voice.

"Of course, I can't help but wonder. If you're southside associates, had anything to do with what happened." Mom declared.

"Mom, what the hell!" I snapped.

"Alice don't do this."

"Unbelievable. At least you can accuse my father. he's in jail."Jughead snipped back.

"Oh, my god. I can't do this." Veronica sighed, leaning her head on bettys shoulder. This was gonna be a long day.

SORRY ITS SHORT. ITS JUST A FILLER. BUT OML THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET GOOD.