| Chapter 1: Married |

Not Edited!!

____

Murthy Mansion:

A girl was sitting infront of the mirror all decked up in a beautiful baby pink bridal attire and heavy jewellery looking not less than a royal princess. With everything that a bride needs to look beautiful, she too was looking beautiful but the most precious ornament that a bride wear on her most auspicious day was missing. Her Smile. It was missing. Her face was devoid of any kind of emotion. It was Blank. PURE BLANK..As if she was fighting a fight within herself, a war between her Heart and Mind where no matter whoever wins, the only person gonna lose is She Herself... Looking into the mirror finally a drop of tear rolled out of her eyes..

Finally.,...

Nandini... The name which means "to rejoice" a person who spread Happiness and look at irony today she herself was anything but happy...

 The name which means "to rejoice" a person who spread Happiness and look at irony today she herself was anything but happy

Nandini's POV-:

It's My Wedding...

Yes My Wedding and I should be Happy, I should be out of the World, I should be feeling nervous, I should be feeling those thousand of emotions a bride feel on this day. The day where she should be the most Happiest..

But Me...

I am Just Blank..

I even don't know what's happening??

What's happening with my life??

It would have been so much better if I would've not come back from New York Yet.

Alas!!!

My life cannot go according to my wish I guess...

And here I am Getting Married..

To Whom??

I don't know...

Although I Know His Name..

Manik...

Manik Malhotra...

Nothing else...

Why???

Because he wasn't supposed to be MY Husband...

He was supposed to be my brother-in-law..

He was supposed to get married to Kritika di...

HE WAS SUPPOSED TO...

But Now It's Nothing like that...

I am getting married to him.

Why???

Because Kritika Di Chose to Ran Away from her wedding On Her Wedding day itself coz she loved someone else..