| Chapter 11: Hurting Her |

*Not Edited!!

*Inline Comments are Manik i.e Love *wink* 😂!!

___

Lalwani Society:

Nandini: Who the hell are you?? And How dare YOU to even touch Choti???

Guy:(smirked) Well answer to your second question first, (touching Mukti's cheek which she jerked) Aise Touch kia (Nandini pushed him and he again smirked) And about Name, well Hello I am Madhyam Khurana...

Nandini:(gritting her teeth) Stay. Away. From. Her....

Maddy:(Chuckled) Feisty Haa?? I must say Mukti Your Bhabhi is as feisty as you...

Nandini glared him and pushed him before slapping him hardly on his cheeks to which he stumbled down and Nandini tried opening the tightly tied ropes when Maddy got normal and Jerked Nandini away angrily and slapped her on her face hardly making Mukti gasp..

Maddy: I thought you were harmless but no you toh are The Lioness Haa?? Now you will see tumhare samne what I'll do with your Lovely Sister in law...

And saying this he laughed evily looking at both girls scared faces...

Nandini:(covering her fear) You... You won't do anything...

Maddy:(going towards Mukti and Smirking) Test me???

Nandini: You... You don't Know his brother??? He..he will kill you...

And in a blink of eye Maddy pinned Nandini to the wall making her and Mukti shreik..

Maddy: Manik Malhotra.... USKA naam bhi mat lena... I Hate Him.... And aaj Uski bhen ke saath jo m chahu wo karke I'll Break Him and Your family.. Just wait and watch....

Nandini: You won't do this...

Maddy:(looking at Mukti) Who will stop me?? Muku baby see it's gonna be our first night and we have got the audience too...

And he started approaching Mukti When Nandini tried stopping him but He didn't budged and Mukti was just crying bitterly.

Nandini: No pleaseeeee don't do anything with her.... Please..  If...if you want you can do anything with me but please don't do anything with her...

And Maddy stopped at his tracks while Mukti's head snapped in her direction..

Mukti:(whispered) Bhabhi....

Maddy:(smirk) Well you know what???? That doesn't sounds A bad plan?? (Approaching her) You are Very beautiful even.

Soon Nandini was pinned to the pillar with Maddy hovering over her and she made a very disguised face but didn't said anything, she was crying silently..

Mukti: Bhabhi no... Maddy please don't do this.....

Maddy: Why Mukti??? You remember When that day I proposed you, you slapped me and threatened me with your brother's name???  Now let's see how come your brother will save His Wife.. BTW I have to say Your Brother is lucky Haaa! (Tracing her waist which was visible due to her saree) He has got a beautiful wife....

Nandini wanted to kill him at that instant but she haven't any choice. Maddy was Touching her all over her body making her flinch and with his flithy touch while Mukti was just crying, Nandini had her eyes closed and was praying to her Aiyappa to let some miracle Happen but then she jerked open her eyes. While Maddy was busy In tracing his hands on her face she put her hand in her bag to search something...

Soon she found the thing which was pepper spray and atomce pulled it out and sprayed it in Maddy's eyes and Continued it for some more seconds before pushing him with all the force left in her...