| Chapter 23: Back To Life|

*hiding behind Donald Trump*

*Abra Ka Dabra,
Sabka gussa ho jaye gili gili chu*

*Kutte wala muh*

*Running*

__

Next day:

Nandini woke up due to Sunrays falling on her. She rubbed her eyes to get rid of the sleep and sat while tieing her hairs in a messy bun. She looked at her left side to see Manik sleeping peacefully, snuggling in the blanket. Looking at him anyone can say he haven't slept for days like this, but it's not like he was the only one. Sighing Nandini ran her hands in his silky hairs making him lean towards her touch and she smiled, and her mind went back to previous day's events where she asked him the reason of his irrational behaviour.

Manik:(softly) You Are Important to me Nandini.

Nandini:(whispered) That's why you are ignoring me from past one week right??

Manik looked at her with soft expression and Nandini with hurt expression..

Manik: I didn't't wanted to hurt you..

Nandini:(chuckling sarcastically) Yeah!! And your this behaviour have took me to the seventh cloud right??

Manik:(sighed) I don't like This.. this Sarcastic Nandini.. I want my sweet Bunny..

Nandini: Am sorry but she was kidnapped a week ago.

Manik: Really?? How can we get her back??

Nandini: Kidnappers are asking for Ransom.

Manik:(hiding his smile) And that is?? I promise I'm ready to give everything..

Nandini: Truth.. Which you're trying to dodge .

Manik sighed listening her and held her hands in his before speaking..

Manik: Give me a few days, i promise I'll tell you everything. Pakka, because apparently I.. I myself is not clear. I wanna find everything out first. Please?

Nandini:(straight face) Means abhi kuch din aap office me hi rehne wale ho??

Manik: Nai, I was going to come home today waise bhi..

Nandini: Manik...

Manik: Nandini, i promise..

Nandini:(slowly) Will you leave me??

Manik:(flicking her nose) Not so soon!! And don't think much, warna knees me pain hone lagega..

Nandini nodded her head but grasping his words she glared him and punched his shoulder making him laugh and side hugged her.

Nandini came out of her thoughts when she heard him murmuring about closing the curtains. She sighed and took the curtains remote to close them. Standing on her feet she slipped in her slippers and moved to the washroom for her morning chores.

Taking a long refreshing shower she came out after an hour in a simple outfit. Leaving her hair open, she wore her ring which Manik gave her, a pendant in her neck and diamond studs. Applying mascara in her eyes alongwith kajal and eye liner and adoring her lips with gloss, she finished her look and gave herself a satisfied nod.