| Chapter 5: Wifey Rights|

Not Edited!!

Inlime Comments are Bae:)❤️

___

Malhotra Mansion:

Everyone of Malhotra Family were sitting in the living area except The Great Great Manik Malhotra who went to his office on the second day of his marriage after his Lovely's wife small outburst..

How Romantic:)

Everyone were chit chatting and enjoying the time where Mukti was sitting with her Bhabhi urf Nandini who was reading a case for her assignment in her laptop and Mukti too was taking interest in it while asking something or other from her. Cabir and Dhruv were sitting while bickering on some useless topics. Elders were smiling seeing them especially on MukNi's Bond.  Just then they heard a girls voice to which everyone surprisingly looked at the person with a Grinning Cabir while Nandini's expression were altogether different..

Voice: Seems like No one missed me?? I should go back only...

They saw Kapoor Siblings standing their with a Smiling face and Looking at Navya who was about to come back next week they were surprised but Nandini was shocked seeing her here while Navya didn't looked at her.. Although she was informed by Alia and Abhi about the whole fiasco but she didn't knew who the bride Nandini is?

Asha:(hugging her) Kuch bhi kar le tere drame band nahi honge naa??

Navya:(dramatically) Aab kya kare DG iss Cabir ke saath rhne ke 101 side effects me se ye no 56 h..

Cabir:(bad face) Yaarr kya h Navya?? You met me after one month and instead of Hugging me crazily you are making fun of me??

Dhruv: Why would She will hug someone who didn't took bath for Three days???

Navya:(Eww face) Chi Cabir sachi??

Cabir:(smacking Dhruv's head) Aee shut up.. Nothing like that.

Nyo:(sighing) Tum fir Shuru mat ho Jana, Navya humse milogi nahi??

Navya:(grinning) Milugi na Choti Maa....

And then she met DJ, Amrita Nyo and Raj and Manish. Then Mukti came forward and met her by hugging her.. Same Alia and Abhi too met everyone.

Mukti:(excitedly) Come Navya Di M aapko Apni Bhabhi se milwati hu..

Navya looked at her raising her brows which expression was copied by Abhi and Alia too to which Mukti just nodded a slightly and they understood and smiled...

Mukti then dragged Navya to the place where Nandini was standing facing her back.. Navya was chuckling at Mukti's excitement and she too was curious..  Taking her near Nandini she spoke..

Mukti: Di inse milo, she is Nandini Manik Malhotra My Bhabhiiiiii... And you know what she is also going to be a doctor.. Cool naa???

Navya looked at Nandini and was shocked seeing her best friend, her soul sister there, with Nuptial Chain in her neck, vermilion in her hairline, Churas in her hand looking beautiful but....?? Nandini too was looking at Navya..

Navya:(whispered) Nandu???

Nandini was still standing in same position while Mukti frowned looking at both of them.. Soon enough Navya grasped everything and glaring Nandini spoke in a firm voice...
Navya: I guess we need To Talk Miss Mur.... Oops Sorry, Mrs. Malhotra...

Everyone present there frowned seeing Navya talking like that with anyone which is so unlike her. But before anyone could speak anything Navya spoke Looking at them.