| Chapter 17: Meeting Her Crush|

**Unedited!!

**Inline Comments= Motivation:)

**Check the Media Box, I myself made this, is this ok for the cover???

**Early Update Yaa 🙈🙈🙈 Gimme some love now 😉

**Request: Guys please it's a sincere request don't Comment "Update soon" it's kinda feels bad, I tries to update whenever I am free so please it's ok if you won't Comment, but Don't Comment this if You wanna do!! Sorry if It was rude 🙈

Enjoy

___

A Week Later:

This full week went normal for The Malhotra's. Everyone were back home. Manik even apologized to DJ and DG. In short now everything was normal between the family. And MaNan... Well their relationship was bit "Complicated" They weren't typical Husband wife, they surely weren't in Love, they weren't best of friends. Then what they are???

Umm Tom and Jerry to be precise??

Yeah!!

That's they are, all the time bickering over something or the other. And their these cute nok-jhoks weren't limited to their room only, the whole family used to be the audience but shrug off smiling. Because they were happy for both of them. Atleast there was something between them...

And this morning too, the situation wasn't different. Today also both are bickering over something useless...

Let's see what's it!!

MaNan's Room:

Manik was glaring at Nandini's back who was right now wearing her studs standing infront of the mirror, wearing a green printed plazzo with her hair open and light makeup on..

(Sorry for this blur pic👆🙈)

Nandini:(rolling her eyes) I am not scared of you..

Manik:(rolling eyes) Pata h mujhe wo...

And then he moved towards his closet and again groaned looking at his clothes... With a bad face he took out white tee with black jeans and red jacket over it..

(A/N: Here we go with Manik Malhotra's Look 😎 vedika11_8  you happy Now??)

Sighing he moved out and looked at his wife who was now packing her bag and he start gelling his hairs...

Nandini who was done with her bag looked above and smiled before whistling making Manik look at her with narrowed gaze...

Manik: Excuse me..??

Nandini:(shrugged) Excused...

Manik: Did you really whistled looking at me??