| Chapter 14: Settling Things Right|

**Unedited!!

**Inline Comments are ❤️

______

A week later:

This whole week was quite gloomy for the Malhotra's. Next day when Dj and DG came to knew about everything happened they were very angry and disappointed with Manik. And due to some land issues they've to go to Amritsar, their native village.

While Manik was drowning in the pool of guilt everyday. He would wake up early and go to his office even before anyone else woke, and comes late at midnight when everyone would be sleeping. His meals were replaced by 5 cup of coffee with toast or bread at a time. It would be rare that he will heat the dinner kept in the microwave and eat. Cabir and Dhruv tried to talk to him but he was no ears. According to him this was the least he could do to repent his mistake by not bothering anyone more!

How Smart!!

While Nyo and Raj were pissed off with his this behavior. Being a.mother Nyo was very tensed too and wanted to stay awake at night but Raj would pay no heed to her. It's not that he wasn't worried for his son, but he was irritated with his this behavior. So he denied Nyonika to talk to him if that's what he wants. Along with Manik they both were worried for Mukti too. She was being gloomy and lost all the time after that incident. They knew that the humiliation she went through was making her weak and that's the least thing they wanted. They tried talking with her but nothing worked..  They knew how their daughter is!

Dhruv had a dance competition in NYC which is important for his career so he went there two days back while Cabir went with DJ and DG..

While for Nandini, well she wasn't less irritated with Manik's Behavior.. She would be awake whenever he arrives back home at around 2-3 am and although always wanting to go and serve him food she couldn't bcoz of Raj's orders. He would sleep on couch for whatever 2-3 hours wakes up and then departs to his office.. But with everything else one thing he would never forget is leaving a "Pink" note behind written "Sorry ʘ" with a smiley on it and also before going to sleep he would always comes beside her and would mutter a Sorry. The first day she saw the note she was surprised and when he would do this everyday, she found it heart melting. By now she have forgiven him but now she is angry on him for making everyone more worried...

This morning too Nandini wake up to find a "Pink Note" making her sigh. She picked it up to read Sorry again but this time something else was written too.

"Sorry ʘ Nandini!
And please talk to Muku, don't punish her for my deeds!
Sorry again:)"

She pulled her hairs in frustration reading his sorry rants.. And then she sighed remembering Mukti's condition the whole week. She only knew how she was stopping herself from go and hug her but everytime his words of staying away from Mukti would rang in her ears making her take a step back.. She was feeling sad for Nyo and Raj too..

Nandini:(exhaling) Bas... It's enough!! This SSSKM has done enough... Oh BTW Aiyappa did I told you I found a new name for That Monster?? Nahi?? Has so it is SSSKM means Sometimes Sweet Sometimes Kadwa Monster..  *signing* If not for anyone else then for Maa Papa, I have to do this. Chal Nandu ready hoja, today you have a lot of work...

And with this Nandini moved out of the bed and after her morning chores and a soothing shower while thinking of ideas she came out wearing a long kurti and applying minimal makeup which includes Lipstick, eyeliner and kajal she tied her hair in pony. With her Nuptial Chain in her neck and earrings in her ears she completed her look...

 With her Nuptial Chain in her neck and earrings in her ears she completed her look