| Chapter 3: Unexpected |

Not Edited!!

___

Manik's POV-:

I am Married... Married to the girl I wasn't engaged..

Married to the girl I had never seen...

Married to the girl whose only Name I knew...

Nandini...

Nandini Murthy..

Now Nandini Manik Malhotra...

As soon as the Priest declared us Husband and wife, I won't lie I did felt something strange but ignoring it I masked my emotions.

Kritika...

You didn't did right..

You Didn't...

I never wanted to marry anyone, But just coz of Dadu Dadi I agreed. If you didn't wanted to marry me you should've told me the day I asked you dammit...

But you chose the wrong option...

Can my life get more interesting??

Please Note The Sarcasm...

But now I Am Married to Her Sister..

Nandini...

(Sighs) But what am supposed to do now???

After coming home Dadu didn't let me in coz of the stupid ritual. Out of everyone Dadu is Ok with this wedding??? Even DG too... Nevertheless the sooner, the better. As soon as everything was done for the day I left to my room..

Correction....

Our Room...

Whatever! I won't let it stay same for much time...

Sighing I entered in washroom to have a shower, a relaxing Shower which did calmed my muscle down.

Such an eventful day...

You are Married Malhotra..

But I know what I have to do. Nodding at myself in the mirror I walked out to saw My Newly wedded wife standing in her bridal attire. Doesn't she wants to change??? Not knowing what to do or ask I moved towards dressing table and kept my wallet there and looked at her from mirror to saw standing uncomfortably.. But as my mind asked me to ignore her so doing the same I took my mobile and sat on the couch in my room and started checking mails. I fucking neglected my work for this so called wedding from which My supposed to be wife chose to ran away. Again I got angry on the thought of her and fisted my hands when I heard soft angelic voice of her asking whether to use washroom or not? And for a few seconds I was confused whether she really asked something or I was imagining. I looked at her from my peripheral vision to saw her fidgeting with her lehenga but I didn't looked at her or answered her, hoping she would take it as a yes.

It's just I didn't wanted to Look at her or talk to her...

I again sighed when she moved towards the washroom and enter in.. I kept my mobile on the side table of the bed and slept covering myself. The happenings of the eventful day made me tired and soon I was in deep slumber..
My sleep broke due to alarm ringing at 5'0 clock. I switched off the alarm and got out of the bed. It's when I saw A person sleeping on the couch I realised I am married.. I looked at her sleeping figure to saw her shivering a bit due to cold. It was actually a bit cold in the room. I switched off the AC and took the blanket fighting with myself but Mumma have taught me to Help the enemies even, while she is Toh harmless.. I Covered her with blanket and my eyes fell on her nuptial chain and then travelled to her hairline which was filled with vermilion. I looked at her face which was devoid of any make-up still looking enchanting. For the first time I was looking and observing her features. Her big doe shaped eyes with long thick eyelashes. A mole above her eyebrow, her chubby rosy cheeks, her cute lil nose and her plumpy parted lips. As soon as my gaze fell on them I jerked up.