| Chapter 8: College Drive|

*Not Edited!!!

*Inline Comments are Bae:)

_____

Malhotra Mansion:

Next Morning:

Sunrays were peeping from the window trying to wake the beauty up but all she doing was frowning and snuggling more in the pillow. And to add into her miseries her alarm rang Making her groan softly. She stretched her hand and picked up her mobile and saw the time with closed eyes only to sit with jerk. She sat on the bed and looked at her surrounding to find herself in guest room, and she realised that she herself slept here.. She yawned and tip toed to Her, no Their No Her Husbands room before anyone notice... Entering in she saw HIM sleeping on the bed half covered with duet while half of it was laying down. She shakes her head in disbelief at his sleeping correction weird sleeping posture and moved towards the bed to get her charger. Putting her mobile on charging she looked at him closely. Maybe for the first time in these days she was looking at him from so close.. His silky smooth messy hairs were falling on his forehead. His eyes closed with those dark thick eyelashes. His lips parted making her chuckle silently as he was not looking less than a baby. But Only till the time he is sleeping once he wakes up He is Walking Monster.. She bit her lips when her gaze fell on that sexy mole above his lip. Isn't It Hot?? She thought but smacked herself for thinking like this.,. Once smiling looking at him she moved towards washroom to get Done with her morning chores as she have to get ready for college too which she have today followed by Internship..

Soon she came out getting ready in a black peach colored floral Jumpsuit with a peach Jacket above. (I am bad in describing clothes 😜🥺) She came infront of the mirror and made a high pony, applied some eye liner and lip balm. Wearing her stars studs she wore her wrist watch in her empty hands as Yesterday only her MIL's asked her that she can remove Churas, as much as she didn't wanted to but she had to coz Firstly she didn't wanted unwanted attention in college and Secondly she have to assist senior doctors in operation and she can't wear those. So she took it out. Wearing her pandent cum Nuptial Chain she completed her look .. Satisfied with her look she put her needed books which she packed on the day of marriage only In her bag. She then saw the time it was 7:30 already and looked at the bed to saw it empty.. "When he woke up??" She thought... Nevertheless moved out of the room with her belongings..

She came downstairs with her bag and moved towards the temple where DG was present

She came downstairs with her bag and moved towards the temple where DG was present. She joined her hands infront of the God's idol and gave a smile to DG who was smiling looking at her already. Soon both of them came out of temple..

DG: Ready Nandu Puttar???

Nandini:(smiled) Ji DG..

DG:(caressing her hairs) Bahut sohni lag ri h puttar..

Nandini:(smiled) Thank You DG.. M Kitchen me Maa and Badi Maa ki help karti hu...

DG nodded and Nandini moved towards kitchen while she towards Her room.. Entering in the kitchen Nandini wished Nyo and Amrita who greeted her back with same smile and also praised her.  Then they started making breakfast together with lots of chit chat and laughing.... And hearing the laughing sounds outside the men's and Damini smiled..