| Chapter 15: Cute SSSKM |

**Unedited!!

**Inline Comments are love:)

**Hope it makes you happy, as an early Update:)

____

Infinity:

Nandini entered in the 20 floor'ed tall building and she was awestruck with the interior. She reached the reception to saw a girl in her mid twenties standing there blowing air on her extra big nails. Nandini sighed in disbelief at her before muttering to herself..

Nandini: Aiyappa I hope Yaha par wo Wattpad ki stories jaisa koi cliche scene nahi ho, coz you know naa My Husband is not so loving towards me that he will come and save me from humiliation and then suspend her...

Nandini chuckled at her thoughts and then tapped her fingers on the table getting the attention of the receptionist whose badge read her name is Tia..

Tia looked at the person with an uninterested face only to straighten herself at which Nandini was surprised...

Tia: Umm Good Morning Mam...

Nandini:(frowned) Mam??

Tia: Yes Mam, you are Mrs. Malhotra toh Obviously I'll call you Mam...

Nandini was surprised with the fact that she knew about her being wife of Manik Malhotra... Tia smiled at her and then spoke..

Tia: Mam your pictures from the wedding were on the first page in newspaper..

Nandini nodded making an Ohh face smiling at her ..

Tia: And also, mam I am not like every other receptionist as shown in Wattpad Stories...

Nandini chuckled joined by Tia...

Nandini: Umm, Is He Free??

Tia:(scared face) Yes Mam, right now he Is.. And that's the thing to get scared of..

Nandini:(frowned) Why??

Tia: Coz from last one weak whenever he is not in any meeting, he would find some or other Mistake in Someone's work making it their last day...

Nandini rolled her eyes mentally listening his monster behavior and asked about his cabin from Tia. Tia asked her to go on 19th floor where his Cabin is situated. Nandini nodded her head in yes and passing a sweet smile to Tia moved towards the elevator. Reaching on 20th floor she can out of the lift and saw that there was one cabin, a conference hall and a cubical only on this floor. Also a reception was also present. She was moving towards the reception when bumped in a guy who muttered a sorry which she too did.. She looked at the person to find a sweet face guy standing there with wide face..

Guy:(squealed) Oh My God Nandini Bhabhiii...

Nandini widen her eyes listening him calling Bhabhi and she then frowned. The guy grinned before slapping his own forehead lightly..

Guy: Opps sorry, I didn't introduced myself (forwarding his hand) Hi Bhabhi I am Rohit, Rohit Saraf, Manik Sir's secretary cum lil brother..