Page :01

in the morning

y/n woke up and did her morning routine.this is what u wear:

after that she goes to schoolafter walking for a while she reached the school

after walking for a while she reached the school.

she walked in the school building.and saw her ex best friend standing there with her friends.infront of her locker room.y/n knew that she couldn't hide so she just walked over to her locker room. she opened her locker and putted her things in there.while she was putting her things someone pulled her hair.

y/n: ahh
Rose: hé there, what a bad girl u are. u don't even know how to great people.
Jisoo: your right let's give her a lesson.

they were going to beat her but Jennie stopped them.

Jennie:why dirty your hands in the early morning. let's go she will get her punishment later bin someone else.(smirked) let's go girls.

the girls goes away and y/n also goes to class because the school bell ringed.

when y/n came in, in the classroom there was no teacher.only students.she thought that maybe the teacher won't come to school or something like that.then she went to sit on her seat at the back of the classroom. far from the others. when she was about to lay on her table the door opened revealing there homeroom teacher Mr Lee

Mr Lee: good morning students today i will announce something.from today on you will get a new homeroom teacher. I'm going to resign.

everyone in the classroom was cheering while I was like noooo, why. Mr Lee is a kind man he treated me like his own daughter.

Mr Lee: take care students do your best. I'll be going first you're homeroom teacher will be here within a few minutes.
take care. Mr Lee bowed and went out of the classroom

i was just sitting in my seat when I felt someone staring at me.i looked and saw Miss Kim Jennie looking at me and also smirking.
i knew that she is up to something

i looked away.just when I was about to lay my head on the table .the door opened.everyone was looking at the door including y/n

???: good morning class
y/n was shocked when she heard his voice. such a strong voice. chills went down her spine. she looked up to see who it was and there stand the world most handsome man. the students were looking at the teacher even y/n. he's like a prince from a Fairy tale.

??: my name is Kim Taehyung u can call me Teacher Kim or professor Kim

Mr Kim: ok so let's begin with the name of the students.
he has been calling the name of the other students.then he called my name.

Mr kim: l/n y/n
y/n: here
when I said my name he looked so... idk what to say

 idk what to say

to be continued

*author*

it's my first time writing a ff.i hope u like it. Borahae~💜