Page:12

y/n who is only crying and begging him to stop. she couldn't do anything else she felt completely hopeless.

Tae: let's take a step further 😏
she shook her head telling him to stop. but he didn't listen at all.

y/n: s-sir i--- can't I'm o-n my per-iod.
he looked at her with a annoying look.
Tae: u think i care?

y/n: pl-ea-se do-n-t s-ir. it's the tr-uth.😢
he let go of her and told her.

Tae: I'm going to take a shower u should prepare my clothes for me. understood?
y/n: y-yes sir😔

he went to shower while y/n went to the closets to pick something to wear for Taehyung.

Time Skip

.

.

.

.

.

after 30 minutes Tae got out of the shower room and saw the clothes she choose for him laying on the bed. he looked here and there in the room but didn't saw her.

Tae: y/n!
he called her but no answer.
Tae: u better come out now! don't make me angry or else u'll see the consequences!😡

he didn't saw her anywhere he wore his clothes and went towards the door. it's open🤨
he went downstairs and his guards walking here and there in the house.

Tae: what happened!?
when the guards heard his voice they became statues.
guard#1: b-boss w-we uhh
Tae: shut up with ur nonsense!!
tell me what happened!
guard#2: b-b-boss w-while we we-re busy wi-th the guns miss y/n took the c-chance and r-ran a-way. we c-couldn't find her anywhere.

when Tae heard that he became fire.

Tae: how could u be so careless!!

guard#4: s-sor-ry b-boss😨
Tae: leave it,i will take care of her on my own.

the guards bowed and went away cause they know if they will stay there Tae's anger level will burst.

Tae: u want to run away  but i will catch u again.  the tiger will catch it's prey 😈

meanwhile with y/n
y/n who ran away from the mansion risking her life. she was now standing on a busy street panting heavily.

y/n: i need to see my baby first.
y/n went to see her Baby

a.n: the baby is still a secret i will unreveal it when time comes 😁. some of u maybe know who the baby is.

next day at school.

y/n went to school very early because she didn't wanted to see Tae. that's why she came extra early she went inside her classroom she saw someone back facing her. she saw the clothes the person was wearing and knew who it was.

y/n went inside the classroom and sat down not bothering a little bit.

the person turned around revealing Jennie. Jennie went towards her own seat and sat down. not bothering a little bit about y/n's presence

the bell rang indicating that the class will start. she didn't dare to look up or else she will she the person she didn't wanted to see. but she need to come to school for her baby. when she'll graduate and have her papers she will be able to find a job and take care of her family.

Tae: good morning students
students: Good morning prof
Tae: Miss l/n y/n come after school to my office.
he said to y/n who shot up her head  looking at him with a scared face 😨making him smirk 😏😈

Tae: so students let go to page 69. blah blah blah
a.n:🤭

time skip after school

everyone was leaving the school one by one. Jennie and her hand went towards y/n with a smirk.

Rosé: looks like someone had fun yesterday 😏
Lisa: i must say😌. she had fun that why she was so tired at school.

Jisoo: she didn't pay attention on study at All all she was doing was admiring our professor.
Jennie: maybe she was thinking about last night with her love.

y/n had enough she didn't know that they could go so far. y/n took her bag and was about to go outside the class but got stoped by her homeroom teacher.

Tae: Ladies i would like to talk to miss y/n in private.😈
Jennie: sure prof😌
before going out of the class Jennie whispered something inside t/n's ear.
Jennie: have fun😏

to be continued~