Page:11. !Kissing!👄

everyone looked at them in shock.
Miss Kim went towards Mr Kim and told something to him.
Miss Kim: did u see that dear
Mr Kim: yes, it's the first time that
Miss Kim: Ty isn't afraid of a woman.

after Ty calmed down y/n looked down at him and saw him sleeping in her arms.

y/n: aunt he's asleep
she(Mrs Kim) looked over at them with a smile. y/n looked confused at her.
y/n: a-aunt?
Mrs Kim: huh? oh,u can give him to me.

y/n handed Ty to Mrs Kim and looked infront of her and saw Taehyung looking at her.

she became a Statue when she saw him taking steps inside the house. then she realized that he was coming towards her. she began walking backwards. she looked over at Mr Kim with pleading eyes.

Mr Kim: a...u.... son!!!
Tae stopped in his track and glared at y/n. while y/n looked down. after that he turned around to look at his father.
Tae: yes dad cold voice
Mr Kim: i....u.. where were u?his dad mentally slapped himself for asking something like that because he knew where he was.

Tae: if u have nothing else to ask. can i go now?
Mr Kim: wait!!

his dad stood up and went towards Tae and was cleaning his shoulder that had invisible dust. actually he was making hand sign for y/n that she should go away.y/n understanded what he meant and sneaked away.

Tae: anything else?😑
Mr Kim looked if y/n successfully made it to the room.
Mr Kim: yes, u may go. u had a little bit dust on ur shoulder.

Tae turned around and saw nobody there. then he turned around to look at his father who was sitting on the couch and watching TV like nothing has happened.

Tae went upstairs fuming in anger and went towards his room to fresh up because he had a very tiring day. he thought that he will take care of y/n tomorrow cause he's to tired. if he sees her somewhere then his anger level will explode.

he twisted his door knob but it didn't open.he tried again but it still didn't open.

Tae: y/n!!! he said with a stern voice
Tae: i know ur in there!!! open the damn door!!!he screamed in anger
y/n: n-o.she said scared

everyone in the house came towards Tae.

Mrs Kim: keep ur voice down Ty is asleep. btw what happened?
when Tae heard that Ty is asleep he tried to calm himself down
Tae: what is y/n doing in my room?!
miss Kim looked over at Mr Kim with wide eyes and saw him gulping down a lump that was. stuck in his throat.

Mr Kim:"did she got inside the wrong room"he mentally slapped himself.

Mrs Kim: y/n dear can u please open the door?she asked calmly
no response
Tae lost his self again