Page:21

They entered the principal office together with some other men's who were wearing black clothes looking like some bodyguards.

Principal: GD tell me why you did it?😡
But he didn't utter a word. He kept looking down making their blood boil. Taehyung walked towards him and pulled his collar making gd stand.

Tae: u bastard 😠. Leave him for me. Guards take him to the basement.
The Guards nodded and took gd with them leaving them angry. After a few seconds tae left the office and went to the classroom.

Time skip after school

.

.

.

.

.

After school they(y/n, PB and BTS)  went to the basement.

At the basement

They entered the basement and saw GD tied up in a chair. When Jennie saw GD in such a state her heart started aching but she didn't wanted to feel weak so she just shrugged of the feeling. They walked towards him and stood in front of him.

Tae: Mr kwon ji yong what was the reason that you went this far to do these stuffs?
He said emotionally but didn't get any answer making the boys angry.

Jk: hyung leave him for me i will repair him.  He said while cracking his knuckles.
Tae: no need for that I got a better idea😏. J hope hyung
J hope: yes. bring her inside
The Guards brought a little girl inside.

Gd: u bastard 😠. How dare you guys. Let her go
Lil girl: O-oppa 😥
The little girl had a blindfold on.
NJ: if you will answer everything honestly we will let her go, or else😏
Jin pointed the gun towards the little girl.
Gd: Noo!!! I....i i will tell

They untied gd and he started telling the story.

GD: it happened 5 years ago.
I was living happily with my family. Me,my older sister and my little sister were such happy family until she came in to my life,my ENEMY!!.he looked up at Jennie with rage and pain in his eyes.

Tae: what did she do? Weren't you in love with her?
Gd: love? Scoffs  enemy can't fall in love.
Tae: what happened after that?
GD: Jennie was my sister's best friend. My sister trusted her but she just left my sister to burn.

Jennie eyes grew wide when she heard what he had said.
Jennie: yo-your Hana's Lil brother?😥
Gd: took you a while to guess 🙄
Suga: what does she have to do with it?

GD: 5 years ago she went to my sister and my brother-in-law house at night because my sister was craving for ice cream. She was pregnant her delivery day was near and her husband didn't wanted to leave her alone. That's why they told her to buy ice cream.

Gd: but she took advantage and brought some men's and the mens killed my brother-in-law and r@ped my sister-in-law. After that she burned the house.

Jennie: IT'S NOT TRUE!!!!
She said screaming at him.
Jennie: u don't know a thing what had happened that day😭

Jennie: while I was on my way I got a call from them telling me that your sister gave birth ate home. The baby is born without any pain or anything it was unexpected and i was shocked. I told them that I will be there but i heard some screams and gunshots.

Jennie: i got shocked and hurriedly went to them. When I arrived there i sneaked in the house with a bath. I saw some people beating your brother-in-law. I called the police hurriedly and went towards the men and hit him hard on the head making him blackout.