Page:15 👄

he let her cry on his shoulder making it wet. after crying she calmed and looked at him with red eyes and nose.

he looked at her lips and got closer to her face. making her heart beat faster

he smashed his lips on hers kissing her aggressively.

he wanted to enter his tongue inside her mouth and she gave him permission. he got shocked but kissed her back making her moan in the kiss. she kissed him back with the same lust.

they kept making out for almost 10 minutes and pulled apart. y/n is out of breath and closed her eyes breathing heavily. she closed her eyes making tears roll down her cheeks. he looked at her and asked.

Tae: what happened?
y/n: i know that ur my teacher and ur playing with my feelings but i can't take it anymore!!!
Tae: what are you talking about?
y/n: i fell in love with you u bad guy!!!
she hit his chest many times with her fist. "but it didn't hurt"
y/n: i--- "sniff" fell in l-love w-ith u

she kept crying making Tae pet her head.

Tae: look at me baby
she looked at him with red eyes and he pecked her lips and told her
Tae: i love u too☺️
y/n looked at him with a expressionless face

y/n: i downt believe u. ur playing with my feelings so that  I can tell u what u want to hear. 😔💔

Tae: that was before but i fell in love with you. i don't know how but Everytime I see u i just want you to be with me. i want to protect u. i don't want to hurt u.

y/n: u-r lying. u kept hurting me. u kept kissing me without any feelings no love no nothing. u only wanted to hear the truth. u bad guy!!!
she blurted everything out without any care. he kept looking at her with soft gase.

he tilted her head and puttted his lips on hers and pulled apart
Tae:  how about what I did just now. do u believe me.
y/n: no!!

he sighed and asked what she want.
y/n: i want love~☺️
Tae: u want me to make love with u 😏
y/n: no u pervert
she hit his shoulder slightly.

y/n: if u love me then u should show me.
Tae: really?😏
y/n: uhuh😊
Tae: on one condition.
y/n: huh? okay?

Tae: what happened that day between u two?
she stopped smiling and looked at him with a shocked face.

y/n: h-how do u kn-ow that some-thing hap-pened?
Tae: because Jennie told me that u have a brother but i never saw him coming at ur school.
she told me that every Monday he would come pick u up from school.

Tae: she also told me that Saturday day she came at ur house but didn't saw u. she also dialed ur number but u didn't picked up. and Monday she got the news that u two betrayed her.

y/n: then what do you not believe in the story?
Tae: everything!!!
y/n:huh?how?

Tae: ur brother is Missing sins then plus whenever i touched u. u would always pas out or scream for help. and the only word for help is  brother.why?

she looked at him with tears in her eyes. she decided to tell him the truth.

y/n: it's because

flash back:
a few months ago with GD

Friday

y/n and gd were walking to y/N's home cause they were talking about some projects

gd: so me and u are in one group.
y/n: hm 🙁
it would be better if u would be with Jennie unnie
GD: No....i...i mean yes yes why did the teacher put us together.😤