Page:18 Smut ‼️‼️🔞

Tae looked at her cherry pink lip and leaned in to kiss her but she backed away making him frown.

Y/n: older brother what are you doing?
She asked innocently making Tae Koo at her but he didn't like it when she called him older brother.
Tae: stop the prank 😤
Y/n: what prank older brother?
She asked him trying not to laugh because the face expression he was making was priceless.

Tae: fine😪
Y/n:?
Tae: u don't want to listen so I won't listen neither 😏.
Y/n: wh--
He lifted her and made her sit on the table. He stood between her legs and grabbed her waist his hands trailed inside her shirt.
Y/n: wha-
Tae: shh~ not a single word babygirl. U wanted to play so now it's my time to play.he said with his huskily voice making her shiver

Y/n: but--
He kissed her making her shocked but soon she gave up and kissed back. She felt his hand trailing and going to her bra hook within a sec he had unhooked her bra.
Y/n parted away from the kiss
Y/n: I'm scared*with teary eyes*
Tae: don't worry baby it's only me and u.he said calming her down. She nodded lightly making tae smile at her.

They again attached their lips together and started eating each other every second that passed was getting hotter and steamier.
After a good make out session they pulled apart.
Tae: raise your hips
Y/n did as she was told. She raised her hips while tae took of her pants and underwear Leaving her Lower part naked making her red. She hides her face in her palm.

Tae:*chuckle* no need to be shy baby it's beautiful. It has a beautiful color.
Y/n: that's nasty Don't say that🙈🙉
He chuckled at her and removed her hands and pinned them above her head.
Y/n: what are you?
Tae: Don't worry baby I won't hurt you I will shower you with lots of love. Do u trust me?
Y/n: i can trust you even with closed eyes ☺️
She smiled slightly making tae also smile.

Tae removed his tie and tied her arms making her shocked.
Tae: it's now revenge time baby 😏😈
He then toor her shirt making her upper part exposed.
Y/n: noo u tore my clothes 😤
Tae: I have lots of clothes for u baby. I only tore one,in the future I will tear more😈
Y/n: 😳
He started at her breast making her red.
Tae: ur nipples are so cute😌

Y/n: Don't be so dirty 😖😪
Tae licked her nipple making her slightly moan.
Tae: what was that sound?😏
Y/n: nothing🙊she said while pressing her lips together.
Tae: i want to hear more of that noise. I love it

He started licking and nibbling on her nipple making her moan. He smirked in victory. after nibbling on her nipples he started sucking and biting on them leaving only love bites.
Y/n: it hurts 😢
He didn't listen and continued because he knew that she would like it after a second.

After being busy with her breast he looked at her figure that was sweating so much.
Tae: u liked it?
She nodded lightly because she was breathing heavily.
Tae: i have just begun baby. There's more.
He brought his finger between her legs and started running his finger around her hole. She moaned a unexpectedly word making him shock but later smirk.

Y/n: aahh~ daddy~
Tae: you want me babygirl?
She nodded while her eyes were close. He felt her getting wet and inserted one finger inside her to feel how tight she is. Her eyes became teary when she felt him putting his other finger inside her hole stretching it.
Y/n: it h-hurts😢
Tae: it will take a moment baby he said while giving her a resurging smile while she nodded her head.

After a moment he started trusting his finger in and out making her moan.
Y/n: aahh~ daddy~ it feels good~🤤
Tae: u aren't a innocent girl. U are only afraid
He felt her getting tighter and he knew that she was close.
Y/n: daddy she said slowly
Tae: yes baby
Y/n: my stomach is so weird,It feels like it has a knot that wants to burst.
Tae: ur close baby. Release it baby
He kept trusting his finger in and out making her moan louder and after a few sec she came on his finger.

Tae: good girl
She was breathing heavily and felt weird because it was her first time doing something like that. She had her eyes closed and was breathing heavily but she shot her eyes open when she felt Tae eating her out.
Y/n: d-daddy d-don't,it's dir-ty
She tried to speak between her moans
But he didn't listen and kept eating her out making her arch her back. She grabbed his hair and kept moaning his name until she came again making her body shiver.

Y/n: daddy why did you do that? It's dirty.
Tae: all the part of your body is precious.
He kissed her with only love and lust.they kissed each other for more than 15 minutes.
They pulled and breathed heavily.

Tae: are you ready baby?
Y/n nodded lightly
He took of his pants and boxer making his member sprang out. Y/n eyes widens when she saw how huge it is.
Y/n: it w-wont fit😳😱
Tae: don't worry baby. I will make it fit 😏
He laid her down and started pumping his member. His erect member was touching her clit. He pushed his member inside her hole making her eyes teary. His mouth left a groan when his member was fully inside her tight hole.

Tae: are u okay babe?
Y/n: 😢 u-hu. U c-can mov-e
He started to pound slowly inside her.
Y/n: daddy~ faster~
When he heard her saying to go fast he started pounding faster inside her. She curled her toes because of the pleasure she was getting.

Y/n: daddy... I'm clo-se
Tae: me too. Let's cum together
He started going faster and after a few more trust they came.

To be continued~