Page:14 👄

Tae: y/n? y/n? y/n!!
y/n: Nnooo!!
she screamed hard making Tae flinch. she looked at Tae who was sitting so close to her with only a towel wrapped around his torso.

she backed away from him scared. he saw how scared she was he sighed and told her

Tae: i won't do anything to u
y/n looked at him innocently not understanding how he changed so fast
y/n: i--- d-don't believe u

he looked at her expressionless making her uncomfortable.
Tae: believe me or not is in ur hands.
she nodded her head understanding. she looked down and saw that he is only in his towels. she became red and Tae saw that he smirked at her.

Tae: like what you see? 😏
she became more red and hide her face with her hand. he chuckled at her
Tae: cute~
he stands up and went towards the closet and took some clothes to wear and came back and sat beside her.

she looked at his every moves and when she saw he was coming towards her she got goosebumps.
he sat on the mattress and took her arms in his hand.

she tried pulling her hand back but he holds it a little tight making it hard for her to pull back.

y/n: w-what a-re y-ou- doi-ng?
Tae: can u explain to me what these old marks are?
he pointed towards her old cuts she has on her arms.

she tried pulling her hand back but Tae glared at her making her scared.

y/n: i-i d-don't know 🙂
she said looking down.
Tae: look at me baby
she got shocked of how he called her.she got red and he saw it making him chuckle.

Tae: look at me baby~
he said while lifting her head she looked at him with red cheeks. he pecked her cheeks making it more red.

Tae: won't u tell what this is?
he pointed towards her arm. she shook her head saying "no" . he sighed and pecked her lips
Tae: now?
she again shook her head saying"no"

Tae: what do u want then?
he asked annoyed making her look at him with hope.
y/n: can i go back home?
Tae: NO!!
he screamed loudly making her tear up. he saw her state and sighed. he looked at her with a smile and told her

Tae: I can't let u go because I need to know what happened between u two that night.

y/n: nothing has happened between us!
she became shocked of how he knows that something had happened between them.

Tae: i don't believe you 😑🙄
y/n: then don't!!!
she screamed in his face making him angry. he looked at her with a devilish look

Tae: then sorry not sorry
after he said that he smashed his lips on hers kissing her aggressively making her gasp

he kept sucking on her lips making her moan he took the change and entered her mouth fighting with her tongue. she became breathless and he noticed it. he pulled apart and told her.

Tae: u won't go anywhere u will stay at my house. i won't let u go until u don't decide to tell the truth.
she looked at him with a 😔 look. he looked at her on Last time and left the room.

Time skip
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

1 week later

in this one week y/n didn't got permission to go out of the room everyday Tae would come and ask her what happened that day but she only stayed silent. he would get frustrated and leave the room angrily.

right now y/n is sitting on the bed looking outside. she noticed the door opening slightly and she knew who it was.

y/n: what happened baby~
Ty: noona😁. i came to play with u
y/n: 😊 come here" she patted the place beside her bed"

Ty went and sat beside y/n and was playing with her. someone knocked on the door.

y/n: the door is open
the door opened revealing a maid. the y/n already knew why the maid came in the room. y/n looked at Ty with a 😑 look. while Ty looked at her with a innocent look.

y/n: u again didn't had ur breakfast right.
Ty: uhh 👉🏻👈🏻👉🏻👈🏻👉🏻👈🏻
y/n: u should eat baby if u don't eat than u'll be just like me sitting in the bed 24/7. do u want that to happen?

he shook his head saying"no"
y/n: then u should eat something baby. Miss Han can u bring our food he will eat with me.

Miss Han smiled and left the room..

a.n: in one week y/n became friends with everyone in the house sometimes even Miss Kim would come visit her. she and Miss Kim became close like mother and daughter. Ty and y/n became close friends. Miss Han also Became close to y/n. at first everyone thought that y/n is like other girls "gold diggers". but infact she isn't she is very sweet and kind girl.

back to the story:

Miss Han came back with a tray in her hand and puttted the food on the table.

Miss Han: there u go dear
y/n: thank u Miss Han.

Miss Han left the two alone and y/n started feeding Ty and also ate some food. they were busy eating while Ty asked her something.

Ty: noona u're sow gwood 😚
y/n smiled at him
Ty: noona do u have a baby?
Tae was about to go inside the room but heard what ty asked y/n

Tae stopped in his track to hear their conversation. "well it's not good but for the sake of my princess i have to do it" that's what Tae thought.

y/n: I-i do have😊
Ty looked at her shocked
Ty: wreally noona?
y/n: Uhu 😁
he's my first baby.
Ty: Taeyeon isn't jealous 😒
he said a little bit angry. y/n giggled at his cuteness

y/n: ur also my cute baby~
she said while feeding him his last bite.
Ty: wreally~
he asked with shining eyes while munching on the food.

y/n: but..... i miss him😔
Ty: what happened noona?
is he far away?
y/n: no-no he was almost far away from me but he's strong. he's still w-ith m-e

her tears began falling down Ty wiped away her tears.

Ty: Don't cry noona🙁
Tae heard that y/n is crying so he went inside the room and told Ty to go outside. when y/n saw Tae she quickly wiped away her tears. Tae also called Miss Han to take the dishes away. so now only these two are alone in a closed room.

Tae went towards y/n and sat on the mattress beside her.

Tae: what happened baby~
she sniffed and looked at him with red eyes making him sad. he felt pain while he saw her in this state. he hugged her letting her cry on his shoulder.

to be continued~