Page:08

Y/n ran towards her class and saw that that it was empty. she looked at the clock that was hanging on the wall and saw that it was already 4.30pm.

that means that school ended 30 minutes ago. y/n hurriedly took her bag(cause she didn't use anything so she had nothing to pack) and was about to go.

she turned around and saw her homeroom teacher looking at her.

(btw y/n is a college student)

tae: so miss y/n.
*he putted his hands in his pocket and walked towards her*
tae: u didn't gave me my answer yet.

*y/n kept backing away. Tae stopped walking forward after he saw that y/n is trapped infront of a table*

*y/n wanted to walk past Tae cause she was being late for work*

* the moment that she was about to pass him he grabbed her hand. but the next thing she did was unexpected for Tae*

*y/n pulled her hand hardly*
y/n: DON'T TOUCH ME!!!
*She was terrified and had tears in her eyes.Tae was shocked*
*she ran away from there leaving Tae like a Statue*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

1 week later

*in these days y/n didn't went to school. the four girls were waiting desperately for her, was it because they wanted to torture her. or was it because they were worried about her*

on the other side
*y/n who was busy working very hard every day.
from morning to night.
in the morning(from 5.00 am to 10.am) she would make breakfast and clean the house for a couple. after that she would go to a coffee shop (from 11.00 a.m to 7.00 pm). and after that she went to a store working as a cashier (from 8.00 pm to 11 pm).

y/n would do these works when she was free from school. but she needed money that why she didn't went to school for a whole week.

right now y/n was walking in a alley all alone. it was 11.30pm right now. the shop closed late because there was a couple in the store fighting. the woman wanted to buy makeup and the man wanted to buy clothes. like literally who comes at this time to buy clothes and make up.

so now she was walking Al alone poor y/n .it was dark in the alley and also very quit.she could barely see or hear something. not until

BANG!!!!

her breath hitched.

y/n: w-what was t-that?😵😬
*y/n was very curious so she went to the place where the sound came from and saw lots of people there lying on the floor.some were dead and some were alive*
*she was looking at Al those people with guns. they looked like gangsters/criminals until y/n spotted a man in mask. he looks like the boss*

y/n: i can't see the face of the person.*she whispered to herself*

y/n bended down a little to see clearly cause there were lots of people in front of the person with the mask. she wasn't watching where she was putting her hand for support. and CRASH!!!!.
poor y/n fell down🤧. wait wait no time to make drama. it's time to run cause.....

???: what's that noise!!!go check!!
y/n: shit!*she cursed under her Breath*
she started running fast. she could hear the footsteps behind her.
men: hey u!!! stop or else we'll shoot!!!!
y/n didn't stop she kept running for her life. she saw the end of the alley welcome her with bright light.
she ran out of the alley and went in to the nearest park. she leaned on a tree after she saw that nobody was following her.

y/n: w-what w-wa-s that!!
*y/n was traumatized by the things she saw a moment ago. she pulled herself together and walked towards her house*

on the other side

Boss: how dare u guys come back without her!!!!!
men: b-boss w-we c-c-ouldn't c-catch her.(scared)
Boss: u guys couldn't even catch a girl! useless!!!
men: b-b-boss w-while she w-wa-s r-running f-from us. this f-fell down f-from her.
*he pulled out a ID card from his pocket handing it to the Boss*

*The Boss took it and read it*
boss: y/f/n y/n.
I'll be taking care of the woman. clean all the mess. tell my mom that I'll be a little late today.
men: o-okay Boss

y/n already reached her home. she just came out of the shower wearing her pajamas.she is going downstairs.

y/n: weird, i just turned on all the lights. why are they off.🤨
*she turned on all the lights(it is right at the end of the stairs) and turned around to see her worst nightmare sitting on the sofa*

🤨*she turned on all the lights(it is right at the end of the stairs) and turned around to see her worst nightmare sitting on the sofa*

(think that he is sitting 😁)

y/n: w-who a-a-re u😰
boss: forgot me so easily little mouse.
y/n: s-sir u got the wrong person.
Boss: no, i got the right person. the peeping Jerry.
y/n: I-i don't get w-what ur talking about.

he stands up after he saw that y/n was holding the staircase to make a run upstair.
he walked towards her.

y/n: d-don't co-me any c-closer.
he didn't listen and kept walking towards her. y/n ran upstair in a full speed followed by the unknown man.

she locked her door and sat down crying.
Boss: y/n open the door!!!
she shot her head up after she heard her name.

who is he?how does he know my name?this voice,i heard it somewhere.but where?
these were the things that kept running inside her head.she kept zoning out not until CLICK!!!. 😰