Page:06

Jennie was already at the park but it was a little dark she didn't saw the others. she thought that GD was late. then Jennie phone made a " click" sound in her hand bag. she opened her bag and took her phone. she switched on her phone and saw a message from y/n.

message from y/n
Hi unnie i want to inform you that we won't be there it's a special night for you today. me and the girls are going to the club by ourselves. GD has to say something to you. that's why we're going to give you guys some time. have a great night with him 😉☺️. love you~❤️

after reading the message she thought: what does GD has to say but then the lights turned on. she looked around her. she was amazed. she didn't even notice GD behind her.

???: hi beautiful
she turned around and saw GD in a suit. she couldn't take her eyes of him.

GD: hello, earth to Jennie
jennie: ohw jes. the girls told me that you had to say something to me.
GD: yes. and it's...
GD  pulled out a small box out of his pocket and opens it revealing a beautiful ring then he went on his knees while Jennie heart was beating like crazy.
GD: Kim Jennie. do you want to be my girlfriend. sins the first time I saw you i have gone crazy, when I close my eyes i see you when I open my eyes i still see you. do you want to go out with. I'll keep you happy. I'll protect my whole life. do you accept me.
jennie: 🤧( crying, sniffing) i-i do. Yes I do. i accept you.

GD put the ring on her and kissed her passionately. they have been together the whole night. while on the other side:

*club*

y/n: Yah i told you guys to not drink so much 😤😒
Jisoo: GD is go- propwese jennie I'm brogen 🤧😭 (GD is going to propose jennie I'm broken)
Rosé: s-same i want also handmade prints 🤧( same i also want a handsome prince)
Lisa: y/n how do we bring these drunk asses home 😪
y/n: IDK 🤦🏻‍♀️
Lisa: how about we go together in mine car and leave there car's here. we'll tell the owner of the club that they will come get their cars tomorrow.
y/n: good idea.
y/n and Lisa told the owner of the club everything. Lisa and the owners are childhood friends. the owner said it's no prob. after that y/n and Lisa brought Rosé and Jisoo to the car and they went to send the others home. after sending them Lisa dropped y/n home. and they bid goodbye. y/n silently went inside the house because she didn't want to disturb her little brother.

*author pov*
hi angels  i want to tell you guys that i don't ship idols with each other's it's just a ff. please no hate. i hope that you have a good morning,evening or night.

Borahae~💜😘