The Discovery

After 800,000 years of being mostly buried underneath the sands of the desert, one night, a vehicle shows up with five people discovering parts of the vessel sticking out. Two of them(voiced by Jeremy Shada[who voiced Finn in Adventure Time and Lance in Dreamworks' Voltron] and Zach Callison[who originally voiced Steven Universe]) are interested in checking it out, but the group leader(voiced by me) is skeptical about it, feeling that something is not right, but everyone enters in any way, including two females(voiced by Catherine Taber and Tara Strong). This whole scene is created without dialogue, much like Genndy Tartakovsky's lore-heavy works that actually possess dark and intense themes.

In it, they discover it dark, with their flashlights, smartphones, whatever light sources they have, proving the needed light for the proper sight of what the vessel looks like on the inside and what's inside it.

Pekk Ceogi(Zach Callison): What is this place?

Joseph Darby-Sumdac(me): It looks old, yet futuristic. Something out of Ancient Aliens I think. I hope this is a mirage.

Kaitlyn Wilson(Tara Strong using a mix of the two voices she has used for Twilight Sparkle and Barbara Gordon[DCSHG 2019]): *shrugs* Why does everything feel and look so real then?

Joseph: Dunno, and I'm not fond of doing this. We should leave.

Cywark Coegi(Jeremy Shada): But we only just got started. We can't turn back now.

Joseph: Yeah, well go on without me.

Kaitlyn: Alright. Your loss.

The three of them keep going while one, Nayeli Wilson, follows my character from far behind. He is sitting somewhere outside looking at the night sky.

Nayeli(Catherine Taber using a mix of the two voices she used for Lori Loud and the female Jesse from Minecraft Story Mode): You feeling alright?

Joseph: Huh? *notices her sitting next to me* I thought you were going with them.

Nayeli: I saw how you were feeling and thought you needed company.

Joseph: Well... thanks.

Nayeli: Like what's happening so far?

Joseph: No. I don't.

Nayeli: Why not?

Joseph: I'm just skeptical about what we're stumbling upon. I worry about the consequences that might result from what we're doing here.

Nayeli: Hey. I'm scared of this idea as well. But there's two of us and three of them. And I want my sister to be safe.

Joseph: And that's why you went with her?

Nayeli: Yeah. She can be unbearable at times, but I know her limits. And I don't want to experience loss again, after what happened to our parents.

Joseph: You told me that story.

Nayeli: If you want, I could keep you company. But I still have a sister I want to protect.

Joseph: Thanks. If you want to protect her, then I'm not stopping you. *thinks about them* I hope she and the rest know what they're doing.

Pekk: Hey, guys! You need to see this!

The two of them reluctantly get up and go to where the other three were. When we do, we discover something shocking. The five discover a room with a lot of technology that feels futuristic yet ancient and foreign. In simpler terms, it's extraterrestrial. Yet, the vessel has been inactive for hundreds of thousands of years, but these five do not know how long. Also inside are things. Gigantic machines. About half are wearing an insignia, and the rest are wearing a different one.

(Note: For the Autobots on the arc, I'm thinking they include Optimus Prime[Peter Cullen, originally going to be Jake Foushee but I went for a different decision no thanks to salty fans, not that I hate either of the two VA's], Elita-1[Lindsay Rousseau], B-127[I need to think of a good VA for this one that's similar to Will Friedle, Joe Zieja, and Dylan O'Brien.], his brother, Hot Shot[I'm thinking one similar to Kirby Morrow.], Jazz[Phil LaMarr], Arcee[Sumalee Montano], Bulkhead[Bill Fagerbakke or Kevin Michael Richardson, or someone else like maybe Ron Funches or Fred Tatasciore], Wheeljack[Bill Rogers], Chromia[Georgia Reed], Rachet[Corey Feldman], Jetfire[Keith Silverstein], Windblade[Abby Trott], Prowl[Patrick Warburton], Cog[Brian Robert Burns], Perceptor[Wil Wheaton], Mirage[Shawn Hawkins?], and Red Alert[J.B. LeBlanc].

For the Decepticons, I'm thinking Megatron[either Frank Welker{unless he's busy voicing Scooby-Doo again}, Corey Burton, or Hugo Weaving{using his native Australian accent with robotic sound effects to amplify the intimidation}, as long as he doesn't see this time being worthless, unlike last time. Dunno about Jason Marnocha though.], Starscream[Tom Kenny], Thundercracker[Tom Kenny, at a lower pitch], Skywarp[Carlos Alazraqui], Slipstream[possibly Margot Robbie], Thrust[Kirk Baily], Dirge[Jay Sanford], Shockwave[Todd Haberkorn], Soundwave[John Bailey], Blackarachnea[Cree Summer], Airachnid[Cate Blanchett], Spinister[Gray Haddock], Barricade[David Sobolov], and Blitzwing[???].)

Nayeli: What are these things?

Joseph: I think they're machines.

Cywark: Machines?

Joseph: Yeah. I think these things might be alien life forms of a completely different type of biology from our own, and might've been here for millions of years.

Pekk: Woah... Awesome!

Joseph: Maybe to you. But...

Kaitlyn: Something wrong?

Nayeli tells them about what she and he talked about, and they put a lot of puzzle pieces together, learning about how skeptical I really am, especially with the discovery of these dormant mechanical entities.

Eventually, they leave but forget to seal hatches, allowing some sunlight to come in, recharging some of the technology on the ship, and one of the mechanical beings(Skywarp).