The Other Events That Transpired

With our human characters hunted by merciless Decepticons, and nearby Autobots rescuing them, other Autobots are scouting different regions for Decepticons. Though easier said than done, seeing that the Autobots need to remain hidden since they learned about how a number of humans might react to their existence. They feel it's something they cannot afford. At least not yet. The scenes are long and crafted with long-enough shots to build anticipation or dramatic tension, and a lack of dialogue unless dialogue is needed.

Two Autobots(Cog and Windblade) are out somewhere surveying Subsaharan Africa for any sign of Decepticon activity, though none so far.

Cog: *contacting everyone else* No sign of the Decepticons here.

The same thing for Prowl and Red Alert in Siberia, though temperatures there would, over the course of a few minutes, drop to freezing, and the two might not last long there.

Prowl: Or here either. And temperatures are so low, we might not last.

Red Alert: Might we request a return to the arc?

A warp portal linking Siberia to New Mexico is crafted out of thin air, the sound effect being that same one heard from Sym-Bionic Titan when the rift gate opens for the first time in "Escape to Sherman High", the first episode. This will be the case for all other warp craftings as this series utilizes a selection of Joel Valentine's sound effects alongside the iconic sound effects when the Cybertronian/non-Cybertronian robots switch between alt modes. The two head through the portal and return to base, sitting somewhere to not disturb Ratchet, and thinking about where the Nemesis might be. These scenes are, like I said, with long-enough shots for awkwardness or anticipation and a lack of dialogue, with the two looking around. Though after several minutes, they start thinking, maybe even muttering to help viewers with context. They're thinking about how they could detect the Decepticon ship known as the Nemesis, even though they were unable to.

Perceptor: *walks in on their thinking* Sorry, guys. I couldn't help but overhear you.

Prowl: Let me guess. Intense hearing abilities.

Perceptor: Anyways, maybe we could actually look for the Nemesis ourselves, just not by scanning for it. And maybe if we succeed, we could plant a tracking device on it. Let's just hope the Decepticons won't get wise to us too soon. The probability of this is-

Rachet: Will such an idea even succeed though?

The three look at him.

Rachet: We should at least wait for Optimus to tell him, in case he is busy. Not only that, but we should at least discuss the ins and outs of this idea.

The three agree to do so, though our human duos/trios are still on the run, despite two of them becoming hostages.

At the same time, some areas of the Arab Peninsula are under attack by strange things(Decepticons), and the armed militants and guerrillas try what they can to survive and fend them off. But easier said than done.