Encounters with Unpreferred(Joseph and Chilga(Part 1))

In Busan, Joseph is making a group chat thing consisting of himself, Cywark, Pekk, Nayeli, and Kaitlyn. He decides to put Chilga in the chat as well, thinking that They might be interested in meeting her. Yet, he hopes to not deal with Cywark and Pekk trying to flirt with her, seeing that he doesn't know them too well.

However, some bird-like thing(LB-487) sees him without being noticed, records the moment, and transfers the data to Soundwave. In the ship called the Nemesis, One of the Decepticons, Soundwave, receives a transmission from LB-487 while looking into Earth's biology and whatnot, leading to him considering renaming LB-487 Laserbeak. He gets Shockwave and Megatron to look at the transmission with him, noticing their names.

Having gained access to social media, the Decepticons look up the names in the group chat and find their social media pages, and where they live: Santa Fe. One of them is in Busan, and two are in New York, but the 'Cons don't know that. Well, not yet. It would later take a post or two from the Wilson sisters to figure that out. When that happens, two Eradicons (the Eradicons in this continuity are based on/inspired by the ones and the Vehicons from Transformers Prime, but all of them are triple changers) are sent to the Big Apple, equipped with vehicle modes that don't classify as Cybertronian origin.

Back in Busan, Joseph is walking around, until he notices a strange vehicle following him, although when he looks, the vehicle is standing still. This would start becoming a problem until he gets out of its sight and waits for it to go somewhere else. Seemingly, there doesn't seem to be a driver inside, and it looks like a Busan police car, yet the colors seem a bit different than normal. What is going on here? Yet, he doesn't notice it wearing a strange insignia(Decepticon).

(On a note, I'm trying to recreate that scene from Michael Bay's first TF film when Barricade(Jess Harnell) confronts Sam Witwicky(Shia LeBoeuf).)

He hides in an underground parking garage looking for his car. Though as fate would happen at random and bone someone sideways, that police vehicle shows up again and stops, having spooked Joseph. He gets back up, only for the vehicle to drive forward a bit and spook him again. Somethings come from somewhere and scan him, then retreat. Then, all of a sudden, much to Joseph's surprise, the vehicle changes shape. It was never actually a car, but some kind of robot thing.

(The transformation sound effect is the same one as used in Prime and Seige.)

The thing is about to make a move against Joseph, causing him to act on instinct and dodge the shots. He gets cornered, and the thing gets a good look at him.

???(David Sobolov): *chuckles* You're starting to entertain me... Joseph.

Joseph: Huh?

???(Sobolov): You may be wondering how. Well, I learned your social media pages.

Joseph: ?!

???(Sobolov): I and others know you had a role in us being here. But now... *one of their arms shapeshifts into some kind of cannon thing* I'm afraid that ends here.

They aim the thing at Joseph while charging it, causing him to act on instinct and dodge the shot. An explosion is made, yet no one is around to hear it, expect for one(Chilga).

(Being inspired by Genndy Tartakovsky's works, despite the transformation sound effect being included, most of the other ones are by Joel Valentine, and exclude the squash-stretch or comedic sound effects. So you might want to reimagine the previous chapters with the sound effects I intend to put in.)

(Imagine the sound effect at 3:49 being the one heard when Skywarp awakens.)

Joseph runs out of the garage and runs into Chilga.

Chilga: Hey, Joseph. What's got you all jumpy?

Joseph: There's no time! Someone's hunting me down, and I need to hide!

Chilga: What?!

She notices the machine-like thing and gets shocked.

Chilga: What the-?!

Joseph: There's no time! We have to go! Now!

Right when the thing is on the road, a vehicle jumps and runs itself into them, without taking any damage. The two are surprised but use the opportunity to escape, and find a good hiding spot somewhere in an abandoned building.

Chilga: Mind explaining to me what's going on? It kind of feels like some sci-fi projects I've seen, those projects being dark. And that thing reminds me of something from earlier...

Joseph: Okay. I have this secret that four others share. I need to get them here first. *pulls out a phone and calls them, leading to Chilga's phone ringing*

Chilga: *picks it up and learns that...* You added me to a group chat?

Joseph: *sighs* Yes. I wanted to introduce you to those four friends I made.

Chilga: *thinks about it* Okay. Since you and they share the same secret...

Joseph: Which involves that entity going after me, or both of us. (Should be just me or nobody.)

(To be continued...)