Encounters with Unpreferred(Cywark and Pekk(Part 1))

Somewhere in that Santa Fe suburb at a car wash of a few automatic bays and a large but small number of manual ones, more of them than the automatics, the Cegoi family is getting their new members acquainted with the place, and teaching them about running it.

Pekk: You see, thanks to our family and some YouTubers, we learned the trial and error of running a car wash.

They then tell them about the manual bays including a touchscreen, for modern conveniences, with the wash segments being pre-soak, a hog-hair soap brush for the vehicle, one for the tires and wheels, a dirt remover, a wax option, one for a high-pressure rinse, a bug remover, a triple-foam thing unlike most self-serve car washes, high-pressure soap, spot-free rinse, and an air dryer. As for the automatic bays, I think that one would be with the Istobal Flex5 Combo and another could utilize an Oasis Typhoon. There are also combo vending machines, which are those with snacks and drinks, and dispense them based on the customer's choice.

Some scenes are animated with extended shot-timing to make the audience feel awkward or something, kind of akin to some scenes of Miller's Crossing that utilize it, yet nothing happens. Though little do the Cegois and their new members realize that something is about to happen.

At a large distance, with this scene crafted without dialogue, two strange vehicles and a helicopter are approaching the car wash, knowing that two people they're looking for are there.

At the car wash place, Cywark and Pekk's cell phones receive notifications despite the settings being off, meaning they aren't hearing anything that is coming up on the other end. (The call is coming from Joseph while he's in the warehouse in South Korea.)

After a while, with some roles assigned to the new members, things are about to go smoothly. Yet, after several minutes, they notice an SUV and a helicopter at a distance. And they seem to be coming towards the car wash. What's going on? Not only that, the area is barren enough for there to be too few people besides the Cegoi family to notice a helicopter of all things approaching the wash place.

Haebitna(Michaela Dietz): Looks like we're getting some customers. Wait a minute. A helicopter?

Cywark: And they seem to be coming too fast.

The two boys are able to notice some familiar insignias(Decepticons) on them, causing their eyes to widen.

Pekk: EVERYONE INSIDE!

Everyone tries to rush inside, yet they are too late as the vehicles unveil blasters to shoot at the humans, especially Cywark and Pekk. Explosions result from some of the blasts, damaging some of the structures and trapping a lot of them, leaving the two and Mason stranded and apart from each other, though the two brothers are physically close to each other. Now the whole place has some damage, and is on fire, with some burning rubble spread outwards, and sparks flying out, the fire spreading to other places. (Just to recreate that scene of the first few episodes of G1 Transformers where the cons attack the oil rig that the Witwickys were at.)

Suddenly, the three vehicles shift into some things that most of the family are not aware of, the obvious exception being the twins.

Soundwave: *gets a good look at the two* We found them.

Spinister: *points his weapon at them* This'll be too easy.

Mason: Leave my sons alone!

The two Decepticons look at him rushing to help them. Unfortunately for Mason, Soundwave deploys Ravage and RB-392 to harm him.

Pekk: Get away from him!

Still, both sides are in a pickle, Mason trying to help two of his three sons, and both at the apparently non-existent mercy of Spinister and Soundwave.

Suddenly, two yellow cars show up and shoot at the two. These cars are donning a different insignia(Autobot), which Cywark and Pekk recognize as well. They transform, revealing two more they recognize besides Soundwave and Spinister back at the vessel.

Soundwave: *analyzing the Autobots* Apparently, we attracted B-127 and Hot Shot.

Spinister: How about this? *he makes the situation complex* Rescue these two or their loved ones, or rescue each other. (You can guess the type of stunt he's trying to pull with this dialogue.)

Hot Shot targets and shoots at Spinister to rescue the two college students while B-127 goes after the cons. Some dialogue occurs here and there between the two Autobots(B-127 being voiced by any of the previous Bumblebee VAs or someone new, and Hot Shot being voiced by Max Mittleman).

And yet, the battle ensues.