Coming to Agreements

At the vessel, Teletran 1 has made an achievement with Ratchet, connecting to the Internet and international broadcasts.

Teletran 1: Good news, guys. With me gaining access to several frequencies, we can listen to and witness everything from a distance.

Perceptor: Good to know. With this achievement, we'll know where the Decepticons are and their plans. We still have a long way to go before learning to spy on them from within the Nemesis, which they likely recovered.

They test the screens and look at some news broadcasts, the most notable ones being courtesy of CBS, and most of those, and some of the non-CBS broadcasts are talking about activities that, to the Autobots, are obviously the doing of the 'Cons. And they are right. And the Autobots outside the ark, most of them really, might know about the broadcasts. A transmission from Optimus occurs.

Red Alert: What is it, Optimus?

Optimus: I'm afraid that it has begun...

Red Alert and co look at the news broadcasts occurring in the Middle East and New York and realize that the Decepticons are gaining new dominions for their empire.

Meanwhile, in South Korea, sometime during the night within the time zone...

Chilga: No... way!

Joseph: ?!

Chilga: This is so awesome! (Aside from being about to die of course.) But still! :D

Joseph: *thinks to himself* Oh, great. Another one that's like them.

Chilga: Are you feeling alright?

Joseph: D'ah! Uh, yeah. Sorry I... dozed off.

The train stops, and the two get off, with Joseph walking somewhere else.

Chilga: Hey. Where are you going?

Joseph: Back to the U.S. It's too dangerous to be here as long as those machines are still out there.

Chilga: True, yet still interesting.

Joseph: Not to mention we almost died!

Chilga: Okay, I get it. But still, I should've told you that I'm sometimes a thrill-seeker.

Joseph: Like those guys I met at the vessel. We opened Pandora's Box somehow, and need I remind you what just happened? *walks off to look for a nearby airport*

Chilga: *runs towards him* I'm coming with you.

Joseph: ?! Why?

Chilga: I've never actually been to the United States, and I've always wanted to see it for myself.

Joseph: But we're both about the same age. You could've been to America at some point in your life. And you know just as much English as me, and likely just as much Korean.

Chilga: True, but you might need help from someone, and I just want to meet some friends. Plus, we could learn some survival skills together. Also, I don't remember much about my previous memories before my earliest ones.

Joseph: Strange. Neither do I. Also, I've fought in some parts of the Middle East before, and I'm not looking forward to going back to those roots.

Chilga is surprised that she met some war veteran and now feels like she discovered a new reason to help him. She decides to put it all aside and continue walking with him, in case he'd still be open to a new friendship with her.

Along the way to whatever airport is nearby, in a barren area of South Korea, they notice a familiar blue robot(Chromia), causing Joseph to act on instinct and take Chilga with her into hiding.

Chilga: Joseph!

Joseph: I just had to do it. Something to know about me is that I can't be too careful.

They look at the entity, who noticed them, as evidenced by her coming towards them.

Entity: Hey.

Chilga: *stands up*

Joseph: *whispers* What are you doing?!

Chilga: Uh... are you... friendly...?

Entity: *with honesty* I am.

Somehow, Joseph and Chilga are able to tell that she is being honest.

Joseph: As I asked, how do we know we can trust you? I can't be too careful.

Entity: I saved your lives. My cohorts and I, unlike that one trying to kill you, actually value life worth valuing. They might do so, but for entirely wrong reasons. We know you were in our vessel. Come with me and you'll gain answers to unsolved questions.

She shifts to vehicle mode, causing Chilga to realize that she might recognize the car.

Chilga: I think I saw you before. You looked different, but I think scanned something(?) and started looking like that.

Entity: Good eyes. Now come on in. Do you want answers? Like I said, come with me.

With that said, she starts using her radio so that the two would hear Safe and Sound by Capital Cities.

Joseph: Wait a minute. I know that track.

Entity: I'm glad you familiarized yourself with it. Plus, you'll be safe and sound with us as well.

Joseph thinks about it, and decides to go, as long as Chilga might be able to help him. They enter the vehicle, and it drives off with no one at the wheel.