Encounters with Preferred

In Korea, Joseph is in a room, lying unconscious. He then slowly wakes up as part of recovering from what happened to him earlier. I need to find a way to craft this scene without dialogue as well.

Joseph: *groans* Wha... What happened..? *looks around* Where am I?

???(Haley Tju): In my place?

Joseph: ?! Who said that?!

???: *steps forward* I did. Annyeonghaseyo.

Joseph: Uh... who are you...? And did you kidnap me?

???: Woah! Hold on there. First of all, I did not kidnap you. And second, my name is Chilga. Rhee Chilga.

Joseph: Chilga? I don't think I heard of Koreans being named that. Still, what am I doing here?

Chilga: I found you lying unconscious and decided to nurse you back to health.

Joseph: *remembers what happened to him* Oh, uh... Thanks?

Chilga: You're welcome. 

Joseph: *looks around* Nice place you got.

Chilga: Thanks. I have a liking for popular culture. *she sort of starts to talk faster and faster, showcasing her liking for Japanese and American media, as well as European, Canadian, and Australian media*

Joseph: *a bit surprised from what had just transpired, but recovers* Good to know.

Chilga: Yeah. Also, my name is probably the rarest of them in Korea.

Joseph: Weird. *starts to leave* Anyway, I'm gonna head out.

Chilga: What? Why?

Joseph: I have a country to explore, a writing system to learn.

Chilga: Hangul? I'm still learning that process. Maybe you and I could try it out together?

Joseph: I like the idea. Maybe meet me somewhere later on.

Chilga: Okay. Oh, I want to give you something.

Joseph: ?

Chilga: *gets a piece of paper, writes her name and numbers on it, then hands it to him* It's my phone number.

Joseph: Um... Thanks? *takes the paper*

Chilga: You're welcome. Jagbyeol.

Joseph: *is confused, but responds by copying it, and leaves* Nice girl.

He walks around somewhere, not noticing a weird bird-like thing(LB-487).

Meanwhile...

Somewhere in Santa Fe, New Mexico, a suburb of Santa Fe with a low crime rate(if such suburbs exist in that city), is a car wash, operated by the Cegoi family, who possess an awesome and good reputation of odd names. There, Cywark and Pekk return and greet their siblings.

Cywark: How's it going, guys?!

Geoff Cegoi(Greg Cipes using the same voice as Beast Boy): Bros! What up, guys?

Pekk: Not much. How are things at the shop?

Myoa Cegoi(Nika Futterman using the same voice she used for Luna Loud(from TLH) and Hawkgirl(DCSHG:G1)): Same as usual. I wonder when things will be different.

Cywark: Might depend. Eventually, we'll have enough for more bays to fix and wash cars.

Myoa: If you say so.

Pekk: Say, has anyone seen Sidney M. and Srovycme?

Myoa: Some new customers scared Srovy, and Sid is trying to get her to come out of hiding.