𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨

I let out a cheeky smile when I noticed how half-assed all of Bertholdt's punches were. So the reports were right, the Colossal Titan was really slow as shit. We all swing up and above the titan, ready to charge at its nape, only to be stopped when Bertholdt lets out a wave of burning hot steam, making our ODM grappling hooks go haywire and miss their marks.

"Fucking hell!" I spit out, annoyed at the obstacle.

With Hanji's order, we all fall back and regroup, listening as she gives specific orders to the different squads.

"Listen," she turns to all the cadets from the 104. "We're not leaving this bastard alive once this is over. We end him right here and right now!"

Everyone's hesitant at this, still thinking how that the Colossal Titan was still their Bertholdt in their minds. I didn't give a shit though. In this life you couldn't get so attached easily, not everyone was who you thought they were- I learned this with the whole Annie fiasco.

"Yes, ma'am," I say sternly towards Hanji, speaking up for the others.

Hanji looks at me with eyes full of understanding and pride. She smiles at me then turns around.

"Squad One, you're with me! Let's go!" And with that, we all follow on after her.

After a few minutes, we all find ourselves watching Eren and Reiner fight, both still in their titan forms.

Eren let out an enraged scream, making it seem to the others like he lost control of his anger, once again, but I knew he had this handled. I think Eren was finally getting the hang of this, and after watching him already get shoved down by Reiner once or twice since they've both transformed, something's different about him right now.

Both of the titans launch their own fists at each other, taking powerful swings and going straight for each other's heads. Reiner's tan and hardened fist nearly hits Eren, but he ducks at the last second then wraps his arms around the side of Reiner's neck and body, slamming him into the ground.

"Hell yeah, Yeager! Take that fucker down!" I yell out, making the other snap out of their dazes and cheer Eren on as well.

Reiner retaliates, bringing his hand to the ground to flip himself over Eren, but Eren sees this coming from a mile away; he moves his legs to make them wrap around Reiner's neck and closes his hands around Reiner's armored hand that went towards Eren's neck. 

I hear Armin gasp from beside me. "That's- that's Annie's technique!" I look towards the two titans and see that Armin was right.

"At least she was good for something," I mumble out. Armin turns his head towards me and gives me a sympathetic look, which I just returned with a tired and tense smile.

My eyes shoot towards the Armoured Titan as his skin begins to break by his shoulder. Reiner starts to stand up at this, knowing he was in deep shit, but Eren taking note of this repositions his legs tighter around Reiner's body and slams him into the ground again.

The Survey Corps soldiers cheer for Eren around us, and I decide I'm bored with standing from the sidelines. I'm already halfway down the wall when I hear Armin yells, full of surprise, from above me.

"Y/n, don't! It's not safe!" I just turned around for a split second, making eye contact with the worrisome blondie, and shot him a wave with a wink. Armin visibly sighs while pinching the bridge of his nose while closing his eyes momentarily. I sort of feel bad for him, he was always the one to deal with Eren, Mikasa, and I running straight into danger without even thinking about the consequences, but it was too late to stop now.