[𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭]

THOUGHTS IN ETALIC

Today, I had a meeting with some co-stars for a movie I would be starring in, along with an actor, Louis Partridge who had recently gotten recognition for his movie Ferryman. He usually stayed quiet each meeting, only opening his mouth when answering a question or reading out his lines. I've talked to him a couple of times, but it was only a hi and how are you.

I lay in bed, my eyes slowly fluttering open to the sound of my irritating alarm. I groaned, slapping it to shut it up. I fling myself back onto my pillow, my duvet engulfing up and I inhaled the sweet air of the morning. My grandma usually walked into my room at around 6am to open the curtains and windows. Apparently I was a teenager and teenagers stink at this age. 

After staring at the ceiling for a good couple of minutes, I turn my head towards my alarm clock, checking the time. 7:25am. 

"Shit!" I yell, battling the duvet off of me. I had to be at the meeting in 15 minutes, because I needed the 5 extra minutes to run to the coffee machine. I run to my closet and snatch the first things I saw that looked like they would somewhat match. 

I rushed down the stairs and to the living room where my grandma was knitting on her favourite couch

"Grandma! I'm off. See you after school!" I yell, grabbing a warm waffle she had prepared for me. I run and peck her cheek. 

"You look gorgeous, my little dove." Usually my breath would hitch whenever that name came up, but I loved when it came out of my grandmas mouth. My mom and her were so similar. 

I smile at her and whisper thank you. I rush out the door and down the elevator we had to install in the house since my grandma was getting old. 

"Love you!" I hear her old voice shout behind me. 

"Love you too!" I called out from down stairs. 

I swing the door open and continue running, but then turning around to shut the door with a groan. I get into my drivers car and he starts rushing down the road, knowing I was going to be late if he didn't. 

"Sorry I'm late, Sal. Woke up later than I expected." I apologise, while grabbing my stash of makeup from the compartment below in the car which I had left there knowing I'd be late a lot. Sal was my driver. He was a 52 year old british man. Very polite.