[19]

I saw Louis kissing Lennon. Once again. But this time, Louis pushes her off.

"Hey! What the hell! You know I'm dating y/-" He gets cut off by me. I was picking up the ring and necklace putting it back on. "Y/n I swear-"

"No no," I sigh, calmly. "I saw... everything,"

I walk up to Lennon and slap her right across the face.

"Don't fucking kiss my boyfriend you slut." I snap, before grabbing Louis' hand. He was just shocked but walked away with me. I stopped for a second and turned to face Lennon. "And for the record, I could just end your carrier and everything you have done to get to this point, just by one. tweet." I give her a sweet smile before walking away.

"Y/n I'm really sorry I went to talk to her in the first place." Louis mumbles while we were still walking.

"Nah it's fine," I sigh, turning to face him. He puts his hands around my waist and I hug him tightly. "It's not your fault," 

~TIME SKIP~

We all decided to go get some ice cream since it was pretty hot. Everytime I look at Louis, I realize how much I loved him. Everytime I look at him, he's like peter pan... he brought me to a happy world... a world I never thought I'd be able to get to... I just wanted to hug him, squeeze him, cuddle with him. I'm living... every girls dream...