[7]

~A/N I'm gonna try and make this chapter... um less all over the place? lol~

It was around 9 pm, and we were on our way to pick up Sadie and William. I was sitting in the front seat, while noah (yes noah can drive in this fanfic) , while noah drove the car to the airport. I was practically jumping in my seat. Once we arrived I was the first one out of my seat and I zoomed into airport and ran into the area where you pick people up. Once I saw sadies red hair, I swear my hear skipped a beat. I haven't seen her in yearsssss. I ran and jumped into her arms with my legs around her waste. We hugged for sometime, before Louis picked me up and put me onto the ground.

"Shes not yours. other people wanna say hi." He laughed.

"Shut it Louis. rude much." I rolled my eyes playfully while Louis did the same. Millie finn and noah came rushing and hugged sadie. I went searching for will who had just arrived. I swear when I saw his face I almost cried. He was like my brother. We grew up together and shit. I ran and jumped up into his arms. One of my hands were intertwined in his hair while the other was around his neck. My legs were wrapped around his waist. He had one hand intertwined in my hair, and the other one around my torso. 

"Hellllllllllloooooooooo!" I said. Whenever I saw will thats what I would greet him with. He chuckled before putting me down. Louis came and gave him a hug while everyone did the same. 

(pretend that girl is you^^)

milliebobbybrown: Y/n was a bit to excited to see william and sadie. tagged: officialy/n and williamfranklyn_

Liked by: officialy/n, williamfranklyn_, louispartridge_, sadiesink_, finnwolfardofficial, noahschnapp and 19,789,265.

Comments:

user12: I ship-

username18 replied to  user12: same but still ship y/n with louis 😁😌

officialy/n: and is there a problem with being excited? 🙄🙄

liked by creator^^^

louispartridge_: got to admit... will lookin better than y/n.

officialy/n replied to louispartridge_: um ruuudde. we all know I look way better then that centipede.

sadiesink_ replied to officialy/n: exactly. plus y/n is mine. ly you baeee.

officialy/n replied to sadiesink_: luv u to bae💕✨

williamfranklyn_ replied to louispartridge_: heh i always knew i looked better.

finnwolfardofficial: will.......... you look like a. mole. in that picture.

noahschnapp replied to finnwolfardofficial: true 😈😌

williamfranklyn_ replied to finnwolfardofficial: as y/n said. um ruuudde.

After you guys went to each others houses. Will and Sadie were staying at my house cuz I live alone now. We got changed into some clothes and met up at a cafe.