[10]

previously:                         unknown caller:
                                          accept    or     decline

"Hello?" I said, while putting my phone up against my ears. I stopped walking and twirled the dog leash around my hand and picking Bailey up with one hand. 

"Hello, Y/n is it?" A deep voice came out. 

"Yes, um who is this?" 

"It's y-your dad." I felt my heart jolt. Why was he calling me almost 17 years after leaving?! Could I even trust him.

"W...what...?" 

"Yes Y/n, I'm so sorry for leaving. Truly. I want you to come live with me in LA..." LA? Away from London? Away from Millie? From Finn? From Noah? From... Louis?

"No. I won't! How can I trust you?" 

"I have birth certificates. Please come. For at least 2 weeks to see how it is?" I though for a moment and decided I were to discuss the situation with Louis.

"Fine. I'll think about it. But I'm going to get the police to dig deeper into this to find out." I snap, hanging up. I put Bailey down. She pants and starts to jump, wanting to walk. I chuckled. I called Louis and he picked up almost instantly.

"Hey babe," He says happily. I smile.

"Hey, um I have to talk to you..."

"Woah, are you ok? Did I do something?" He sounded concerned.

"No no, everythings ok. Well not really but still..." I tell him all about the call with my supposedly "dad".

"I don't know Y/n... I mean he says he has birth certificates, but you never know... I don't want you getting hurt."

"I mean, he wants me to go for 2 weeks, I was going to ask you what you thought about that..." I look down at my feet and see that Bailey had stopped on the side and was taking A LoOoNnNgG PiSsS. 

"For 2 weeks sure, but he might fake it ya know. Like the birth certificate he could have made a random one online."

"I know thats why I told him I'd get the police to dig deeper into it to see if he really is. So I'll go for 2 weeks and come back, discuss it with you and then... decide if I'm leaving or not..." 

"But do you really want to go?"

"Of course! I'll finally get to live a life with a parents!"

"Oh..." Louis sounded hurt so I decided let everything out. I started to cry and poured my heart out. I didn't want to cuz I didn't want to upset Louis but it was to late.

"But I don't want to go because I don't want to leave you! I've lived here for what 17 years?! I've just settled down here! Everything was going amazing! I have Millie! Finn! Noah! And you! I love you and nothing can change that ok Louis? What ever happens if I don't come back, or if I do decide to go I'll always love you!" I sobbed even harder and fell to my knees. "I just don't know what to do anymore..." I felt the dog leash get tugged on. Once Bailey sees me on my knees, she trots towards me and licks my nose. I chuckle as I pet her. 

"Me to Y/n, me to. But if you do want to go and live with him, we can always do long-distance?"

"Ya, but for a lot of people long-distance never works, and I want us to work..." I sat myself against a pole. I was to busy crying I didn't hear a camera clicking behind me. I talked to Louis a bit more and we Decided I would go for 2 weeks. After a while, I got home and my phone rang once.

The hollywood fix tagged you in a post, officialy/n. Hollywood fix? I clicked on it, to see a picture of me.

Y/n L/n caught having a break down on the street, talking to someone we suppose is her boyfriends, Louis Partridge

Y/n L/n caught having a break down on the street, talking to someone we suppose is her boyfriends, Louis Partridge. As we know, she has had a hard past, that could be the reason of the break down, or if it isn't then what is the reason.

tagged: officialy/n.

comments:

officialfinnwolfhard: Why is Y/n on hollywood fix? Isn't that for tiktokers?

milliebobbybrown: aw bb are you ok? ☹☹

officialy/n: Firstly, why can't I have my own privacy, secondly, why am I on this? it's for tiktokers. go record them ignoring you and leaving me alone. did they not answer you nosey questions? 🙄🙄🙄

y/nfan0393 replied to officialy/n: oof she ended 'em-

louispartridge_: hi hollywood fix 🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️ leave my girlfriend alone will ya? 🙂

noahschnapp: aw y/n don't cry wanna talk?

officialy/n replied to noahschnapp: it's alright thanks I talked to lou about it 🥰

                                                                  the killers gc😈🔪

hot head🌶: y/n I saw the article you ok bub?

you: ye I'm fine🙂

Will: c'mon spill the tea

Mills: Guy's don't pressure her, I know Y/n she never cry's it must have been bad.

Froggy: ^^^

sChNaPpLiNg: ^^^^

you: It's alright guys. 

(you explain what happened with PaPa)

Lou 🥰😩: Y/n want me to come over, my mum said it's ok?

you: yes please 😙

everyone says bye and I hear my door bell ring. I look out my window and I see Louis standing on the porch on his phone. I race down the stairs with Bailey chasing behind me. She starts to scratch the door wanting to go out.

"No Bailey get back..." I chuckle, picking her up. I open the door and Bailey starts to bark.

Louis gasps, "Bailey!" He says in a cute voice. He cups her face in his hands and put his forehead against her tiny head and  he gives her a few kisses on the nose. He stands up and puts his arm around you, giving you a kiss on the head. "You ok?" 

"Ya, ya I'm fine, let's go up to my room?" Louis nods and I put bailey down, she starts to run around the house. Louis chuckles. We go up to my room and decide to watch a movie. We decided to watch strange things all over again because why not. When ever a part came up with me in it (as nancy) louis would always so "look thats ma baby!" Which was adorable. We had each others arms wrapped around on another and Bailey had fallen asleep in between...

~hi another chapter today cause I'm extremely bored lol.~