[15]

The footsteps got quicker and quicker until the person had turned towards Louis and I. I intertwined my hand with his. It was Lennon.

"Lou I heard what happe- WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH....HER-" Lennon starts.

"Come." Louis says plainly. He lets go of my hand and drags Lennon into a different room. 

~LOUIS' POV~

"What are you talking about?!" Lennon yells at me.

"Don't play dumb Lennon. I saw you kissing some random guy ok? Deal with it. I never liked you in the first place." I was about to walk out but she grabbed my hand.

"Lou. Babe wait-"

"Don't. call me that."

"Wait. Let me explain-"

"No I'm done with you let me go." I yank my hand out of her grip and walk out the room.

~Y/N'S POV~

I heard Louis and Lennon fighting so I decided not to listen since it sounded personal. A few minutes later I saw chloe and Noah's parents running towards his room.

"Y/n! Oh y/n! How's Noah!" Mrs Schnapp asks.

"He's doing ok... I think..." I answer.

"Whatever happens Y/n, I will always thank you for trying to save him." His mum says, crouching down in front of me.

"Oh, Mrs Schnapp, that's alright. Noah's like my brother. I'd do anything for him," I smile. She smiles before standing up. Mr Schnapp smiles at me before walking away to the vending machine. Chloe slumps down next to me and buries her head in her palms.

"Your amazing Y/n. Even with everything going on in your life with Louis, btw your song was amazing, you still saved my brother. You push yourself aside all the time and put EVERYONE, and I mean everyone, in front of you..." She tells me, tearing up.

"Thanks. But honestly you guys HAVE to stop praising me. As I've told your mum I'd do anything for Noah, you, millie, finn and...Louis." I saw Louis walking out.

"So you and Louis are dating again?!" Chloe jumps up in glee. 

"Ya we are," I heard Louis say, walking over to us. I smile. Chloe starts dancing around the hall. Loui sits down next to me and locks lips with mine. 

"Lennon and I are over. Y/n. Stop thinking I never loved you. I watched the falon show. I've loved you all this time. The directors thought it would be best if Lennon and I started dating. But that didn't stop me from loving you. I told them that you'd be doing Falling with me."

"Wait I don't have to audition?!" I ask.

"Nope. They already know you'd give 100%." I smile at him, before holding his hand.

"Um I think I'll just go with mum and dad..." Chloe says.

~TIME SKIP WHEN YOUR FILMING FALLING~

Louis and I were about to start filming when the door opened and someone walked in.

"I'm here for filming! sorry im lat-" It  was Lennon. She doesn't know that she wasn't filming. "What is she doing here?!" She snaps, putting and emphasis on 'she'. The director grabs her arm and explains everything in a separate room. The next thing I know she was running over to me and was about to slap me across the face. I was about to stop her hand but I saw Louis' hand fly in front of me, grabbing Lennon's wrist and yanking it down. Lennon runs out sobbing. I give a weird expression before hearing my phone buzz in my pocket. 

                                                                                    TeenVogue DMed YOU!

TEENVOGUE?! The director allowed me to answer but I had to do it quickly.