[9]

~listen. to. this. song. please.~

I make my way down the lockers to the girls changing room, to grab my bags. I reached for the handle of the door, but then felt someone push me HARD against the lockers. Istg it felt like I broke my shoulders. I groaned. When my eyes opened, I saw Jake.

"Ow." I whispered, putting my hand over my shoulder. "What do you want?"

"Why'd you win?" Jake snarled.

"What type of question is that?" I chuckled. 

He slammed me against the lockers once again. "Answer me! Why'd you make that last shot?!" He was now staring at me intensley. 

"Because?... my team had to win?" I looked at him like he was an idiot, which he was.

"Your going to go and say you don't want you or your team to win and let my team win!" He said.

"PFFFFFFFFFT- You wish-" I burst out laughing. "What are you? A 5 year old that lost hide and seek? Please! Get a grip!" I laughed even more, before brushing his hand off me and walking away. Damn my shoulder HURTS LIKE A BITCH. I groan another time, and walk into the changing room. I put the code of my locker and felt arms wrap around my neck.

"You won!" I heard a familiar voice. Millie!

"Millie!" I yell, turning around and hugging her back. I saw Louis, Finn and Noah smiling behind her. I high-fived finn and noah and gave louis a peck on the lips. I then turned around and removed my basketball jersey. Everyone covered their eyes except Millie.

"Oi! Stop looking at my girlfriend will you, perv?" Louis jokes.

"Wdym? She always wears a white tank top underneath it!" Millie points to me. Everyone removed their hands from their eyes and looked at me. They let out a sigh of relief which made me giggle. I turned around towards my locker and through my jersey in. I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. It made me jump and slap it away. I realized it was Louis.

"Y/n, what are these bruises on your back?" He asks, concerned. I looked at the others and they were also giving me and worried look.

"Nothing!" I said quickly.

"That can't be nothing, Y/n" Noah snaps. 

"Plus, you said nothing quiet sussly." Finn joins in.

"I didn't, and SuSsLy isn't a word!" I mutter and turn back around.

"Y/n... please tell us whats going on!" Millie squeaks. 

"I don't know what you guys want! There's nothing going on!" I yell, frustrated. 

Louis sighs, "Y/n, at least, talk to me," He looked worried which broke my heart.

"...fine," I take his hand and guide him out of the room. I explain everything that happened with Jake.

"Why does the dude even hate you?" Louis questions.

"Right, well in grade 5, Jake used to be a student here at the time, he was extremely popular. I mean, mostly cuz he bullied people. Especially me. Before I knew I could act and got enrolled in Stranger Things, he bullied me non stop. He told me to kill myself, he told me to give him my lunch money and stuff like that. I used to starve myself, thinking it would help but it never did..."

Before I could continue, I looked at Louis to see his expression and it looked like he was on the verge of crying. I put my hand on his cheek and wiped away the tear that had fallen. 

"One day, I was walking in the hall way, with Millie, and it was PACKED with students. Jake walked up to me and told me this, 'Y/n, I never knew you were so talented..." I started to mimic Jakes voice. In a silly way. "'Forgive me for everything I have done to you and be my girlfriend?' Everyones head in the hall way turned towards us. Millie was trying to hold her laughter in and so was I. I gasped pretending like I was gonna say yes, but instead I told him no and called him a pathetic cow!" I chuckled a bit and looked up at Louis. "Hey why are you crying, bub?" I ask him.

"I don't know, it just breaks my heart that you went through that..." He sniffles. 

"Awwww, don't worry, I'm fine! Promise!" I cup his face in my hands and pull him into a kiss. He pulled away and grabbed my hand, taking me back to the others.

"Don't you tell him about the pathetic cow part? God that will be a memory I will never forget!" Millie laughed.

"Ye!" I said laughing with her. Louis chuckled but Finn and Noah looked confused. They eventually brushed it off.

~2 months later~ 

Everything was going amazing with Louis. He had taken you out on multiple dates to the beach, on a picnic, the theatre and the movies. I had also gotten a golden retriever puppy, 2 hours ago, called Bailey. She was so fluffy and cute. I took an adorable picture of her. Since I lived alone in my REALLY big house, she could run every where and it was so cuteee.

officialy/n: Just bought the new puppy home! Meet Bailey! OH AND A SURPRISE FOR YOU GUYS TOMORROW!

liked by: milliebobbybrown, officialfinnwolfhard, louispartridge_, noahschnapp and 34,946,251 others.

Load comments:

milliebobbybrown: YOU GOT A DOG?! AND WHAT IS IT BITCH?

officialy/n replied to milliebobbybrown: yessir and not telling you sry sis 😌

sadiesink: DUDE THATS LIKE YOUR CHILD- 😩😩

officialy/n replied to sadiesink: IKR 😩😩😩

louispartridge_: I'm a dad now-

officialy/n replied louispartridge_: ig 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

load 10k more comments.

I hear a knock on the door and run down to open it. There standing was Millie.

"Hey mama!" She yells giving me and quick hug and then completely ignoring me and running inside searching the house probably for Bailey. 

I sigh, "If your looking for Bailey, she's sleeping up on my bed!" I yell closing the door. I hear steps racing up the stairs and then the door to my room open. 

Bailey was sleeping like this when Mills walked in: 

I talk to Millie before she had to leave for lunch. I said bye and decided to take Bailey for a walk. We were walking down the street when my phone started to ring.

                                                                                unknown number:
                                                                        accept         or         decline

~ HOLAA who do you think it's gonna be????!!! also thanks for ALMOST 100 READS JBRVHIER

EDIT: OMFG NVM THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR 142 VEIWS I GASPED WHEN I SAW THAT 😭😭😭~