[17]

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing in my ears. I groaned as I turned around to switch it off but saw Louis peacefully sleeping there with his hand wrapped around my waist. I smiled before kissing him on the bridge of his nose. That caused him to wake up. 

"Hey you woke me uppppp" He groaned.

"We gotta get ready for school either way so wake your ass up," I say, sitting up. "Plus I'm surprised u didn't wake up from the alarm. Could you switch it off?"

"No," Louis smirks at me.

"WHYYY,"

"You gotta get your ass up a do it," He says, mocking what I told him before.

"But you're closerrr, whatever," I roll my eyes playfully before hovering over Louis to switch off the alarm. I felt hands grab my waist and pull me down. I was now on top of Louis. 

"So that was all part of your smart plan aye?" I smirk, staring into his eyes.

He nods before lifting his head a bit and connecting our lips. The kiss was soft and passionate. I smiled through the kiss before starting to get a headache. I pulled away from the kiss and held my head. Louis realized this and turned off the alarm. He looks back at me a smiles. I get off of him and walk over to my closet pulling out my school uniform. 

"You gotta run home and get your uniform mr partridge." I say, not looking at him. Since I wasn't looking I didn't realize that Louis was right behind me. I turned around at the wrong time.

"BOOO!" Louis yelled causing me to jump and fall into my closet screaming. Louis burst out laughing and helped me out. 

"Fuck off," I said jokingly, pretending I was mad at him.

"Hey you mad?" I ignored him. "Y/nnnnnnnnnnnnn," He whined. "Pweasee," He whispered, pretending to be sad.

"On one condition," His face lit up as he looked at me. I pointed to my lips and he punced at me smashing his lips against mine.

"Ok I'm not mad anymore," I say, smiling.

"God I love you," Louis whispers into my ear, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into a hug. 

"Luv you too but we gotta get to school. Since you're in your pj's I quickly skate to your house and get your clothes," I say, before running into the toilet to change. Once I was done, I saw Louis sound asleep on the bed. I chuckled before giving him a quick kiss on the lips and running down the stairs.

"Morning Emma!" I chirped. She glared at me and raised a brow. I chuckled. "Alright alright. Morning mom," Emma grinned before speaking.

"Anyways where are you going this early, you have class in an hour." Emma asks.

"Louis. He's upstairs I'm just going to get his school uniform." Mum nods before speaking.

"Did you use protection?" She wiggled her eye brows.

"Ewww noo we're minors. I'm not doing that shit," I say, putting on a disgusted face. My mum chuckled before nodding.

"Alright well you got to go get your boyfriends uniform," I nod before grabbing my skate board and I was off.

~TIME SKIP~

Louis and I were meeting up with Millie Finn and Noah at Starbucks just to get a quick coffee before getting to school. Once they arrived I ran and gave them all a hug. We all ordered and Millie called 2 ubers to get us to school. I got in one with Millie and the boys went in the other one.

"So Louis stayed over last night?" Millie wiggled her brows.

"Shut upppppp," I whine, blushing.

"Was it fun???"

"NO WE DIDNT DO THAT. NO. NO. NO. NOOO." Millie giggled before sighing. We talked about more things and how prom was coming up. We were both super excited. Millie told me how Finn already asked her and she agreed. Noah asked some girl from his class who said yes. Her name was Lily. It was just Louis and I.

~LOUIS' POV~

"Yo Louis," Finn says, catching my attention.

"Hm?" I answer.

"Have you asked Y/n to prom?" I shake my head at Finn's question. "Why not?"

"I don't know," I look out the window.

"Look man," Noah starts. "If you're scared she's gonna say no, tell that thought to leave your head. Y/n loves you,"

I smile at the fact that the two boys were trying to encourage me to ask Y/n to prom. 

~TIME SKIP AND READERS POV~

It was the end of spanish which meant Louis was in computing, Finn was with me, Noah and Millie were at english. I felt someone grab my hand as they started to sprint towards the computing room. I looked up and saw Finn. What was he doing? 

"Finn what the fuck are you doing?" I yell.

"LANGUAGE! We're in school!" Finn hisses.

"Jeez ok but where are we going?!" Finn didn't answer. He stopped in front of the computing classroom of Louis. "Huh?" Louis walks out and sees us.

"Oh hey cutie," He gives me a smile and looks at Finn and then down seeing our hands were connected. 

"Oops. Sorry... had to... bring her..... to... you," Finn pants, before letting go of my hand. Louis looked confused but then realized and relaxed. Finn gave him a thumbs up before running away.

"Is he ok?" I tilt my head before looking back at Louis. Louis chuckled before pulling out a black box. I felt my self gasp. "Did you-"

"Y/n," He whispers, probably not wanting anyone to hear. Finn had created a chaos so that was not possible. Everyone was staring. I realized Louis looking around turning red. I grabbed his hand and walked out onto the football field in the corner. Louis relaxed and continued.

"As I was saying, Y/n," He opened the box reveling a necklace and a ring. "Will you marry me?" He joked. I burst out laughing. 

"I would, if we weren't this young,"

"I'm joking I'm joking. Do you wanna go to... prom... with me?" He asked shyly.

"WHAT TOOK TO SO LONG?! OF COURSE, RATATOUILLE." I yelled. Louis smiled before helping me put the necklace on.

"Oh and this is a promise ring," he says, taking my hand and placing a ring on the ring finger.

"For what?"

"To promise I won't be an idiot again and leave you," He smiles at my hand and kisses it lightly. I get butterflies filling my stomach. 

"Hey, I believe in you," I say jokingly. Louis rolls his eyes jokingly before giving me a peck on the lips. 

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5981411995146857/ 

necklace^^^

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/838232549396737571/

ring^^^^

"Wait!" I say, stopping Louis, since he was running to class. He stopped and turned to me. "I-is this a real diamond?" I say, referring to the ring. Louis nodded slowly. "LOUIS PARTIRDGE YOU GET YOUR FUCKING ASS OVER HERE!" I yell, chasing him. He started to run away. I caught up with him and jumped on his back. He stops and looks at me. "Why did you buy me a real diamond I would be fine with a normal ring," I pout. Louis puts me down and turns around wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I had to get something special for my girlfriend right?" 

"I hate you. You have to stop making me blushhhhhh," I whine. He chuckled before grabbing my hand and leading me to maths. Luckily we had that subject together. I hid the necklace under my uniform because everyone kept staring. Someone shot a photo of our hands and ran away. I glared at them but kept on walking to maths...

~SORRY FOR NOT UPDATINGGGGGG~