[𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬]

(THIS IS IN FIRST PERSON FOR SOME TIME, AND CONTAINS BAD WORDS!)

After Louis called an uber and we got to school 10 minutes early. I stayed quite the whole time, just staring out the window. Louis and I were now walking across the street. There was our school. I was about to walk in but I had to warn Louis about something.

"I just thought I should warn you..." I started, as I leaned my head on the foggy window. Louis was about to reach for the door handle but stopped. "These people go crazy when they see famous people. The first time I went here, I couldn't even walk down the hall way there was so many people. Millie Bobby brown had to help me..." 

"You know millie? We did a movie together. Enola Holmes. Great movie. So you do know millie?"

"Duh shes my best friend, so is finn wolfard and noah schnapp." My voice was calm but still shaky and dry because of all my crying. Louis nods and hands me a bottle of water. 

"Drink," Was all he said. Before opening the door of the car and walking to my side and opening it for me. I take a sip of water and put it in the pocket of my bag. He stuck his hand out, indicating me to grab onto it. I obliged and her pulled me out the car gently. 

I jogged towards door, wanting to have my bestfriends comfort. When we open the door, all the heads turn to us. "Oh and beware of Naki. Damn that girl's a bitch." Everyone crowds around us and I grab Louis' hand. "Lets go before this gets worse." I drag him into girls toilet and lock us in a cubic, when I hear a bunch of girls barge in. They started whispering stuff like. 'Omg, Louis Patridge is coming here?' or 'He's so hot' and lastly, 'We have Y/n, noah, millie, finn AND now louis? They're famous but now another famous one. Damn we're lucky'. Then I heard the voice of a girl I despised. Naki. I put my finger over Louis' mouth because he was about to talk. The cubic was small so we were a bit cramped together. This made me blush. 

"Naki's ANNOYING AS HELL. She thinks she's so popular which pisses everyone off. She has two goons who do everything for her." I whisper to him, the quietest I can. He just nods and we go back to being quiet. For a few minutes the girls are looking around the toilet, looking for which cubic we could be in, but then they leave. I unlock the cubic door, and stick my head out. "Let's go," Louis and I run out of the cubic and into the corridor. Millie, Finn and Noah were standing in front of it waiting for us.

"Hey Mills" I give her a warm hug. I do the same to finn and noah. All three of them spot Louis.

"Oh hey Louis! Didn't know you were coming here..." She hugs him and looks at me. "Lets go shall we?" We all start walking when finn speaks.

"Y/n, your being awfully quiet, normally you're all hyper and when you see us you're like "HEY BITCHES!" Whats up?" Finn yelled hey bitches a bit too loud in a female voice. Some heads followed us.

"Um, nothing..." I look down and wait for them to say something. Millie could see the awkwardness and decided to change the subject, but by doing that, she made it worse.

"So Y/n how nana?" Millie called grandma, Nana. 

"Uhm, I- She-" Before I could finish your sentence Millie lunges herself at ma with a hug as if she instantly knew. 

Millie then pulled away and stood there, her mouth slightly agape as she continues to process it slowly. Finn sighs and wraps his arms around me, as i silently sobbed into his shirt. I was glad he was hiding my face, I didn't want people seeing me cry. 

"Hey, please don't cry," Finns pouts, "It hurts me as well," Finn wipes away a fake tear, but I could see he was almost crying himself. Noah too. Yes, the three of them were extremely close with my grandma. Finn and Noah would come over and bake muffins and cookies every sundays with her and Millie would come a join grandma in her games of Bingo and sometimes, if my grandma is feeling up to it, Millie, my grandma and I would have a sleep over together. We'd do face masks, paint each others nails and watch movies together.

I shook the thoughts out of my head before removing my face from Finns shirt. My eyes widened at his tear stained shirt.

"Sorry," I mumbled. He shook his head and smiled. 

"I have a pretty girls tears on my shirt. I'm not complaining," I rolled my eyes at his attempt to flirt. Finn and I flirt as a joke. Noah stared at me before turning and quickly wiping a tear away.

"Tsk, come here," I mumbled before walking towards him and hugging him. Before we could start comforting each other, the bell rang. I checked my timetable and saw i had maths first.

"I've got maths," I stated, with a small groan.

"Uhh, i have english first thing," Finn chimes.

"Science," Noah sighed.

"I've got english too," Millie smiled sweetly at Finn. I smirked playfully towards her, knowing damn well she had a crush on him and she was hiding it. She got jealous of mine and Finns relationship sometimes and the friendly flirting we do, but i reassured her nothing was happening and it was just Finn being Finn.

"Y/n, we shall suffer together in maths," Louis said, using his thick british accent.

"Yes we shall," I smiled, mocking his accent. He rolled his eyes before we parted ways with the other 3. 

"Hey, y/n?" Louis broke the silence between us.

I hummed in response waiting for him to speak again.

"Are you alright? You seemed to have broken down awfully when you saw Millie, Finn and Noah,"

I sighed, "I guess it was harder on me when they were there cuz they were all close with her," I explained to him the baking that happened with Finn, Noah and my grandma every sunday. Then i explained millie playing games with her and how we had sleep overs all together. 

"She's one amazing grandma," Louis said. He then saw me smiling sadly at him with tears in my eyes. "Omg- I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cr-"

"She was really amazing," I chuckled at his flustered face. He calmed down and we continued our way to maths. Once we arrived, I took a seat on my spot, which was right at the back of the classroom, in the corner. 

"Good morning class, we have a new student joining us. This is Louis Partridge." Louis waves at everyone with a smile on his face.  "Louis, I'll find you a seat one sec. Who wants Louis to sit next to them?" The teacher asks the class. Everyones hands shoot up, but mine stays down. 

Although I'm sat next to someone I really don't want to sit next to, Vinnie, I know this teacher. She's a foul crazy woman. When she sees you don't want something, she'll purposefully make you do that. 

 I shuffle my desk farther away from Vinnie, so the teacher can see theres a gap in between vinnie and I and she'll grab a desk from the back and put it in between us. Oh you have NO IDEA how long I have waited for the moment to come when vinnie and I were separated. Honestly I do hate Vinnie, but sometimes we have a laugh together. I stuck my tongue at him, after seeing his pouting face. The teacher grabs a desk from the back and puts it in between me and Vinnie. I smirked as Louis sits himself down. 

All though there wasn't much space in between everyone in the class, we managed. Everyone was cramped together so the teacher had to connect tables together. So much for wanting Louis to separate Vinnie and I. My table had Louis, Vinnie, this random guy Josh, and the one and only Naki. Vinnie cheated on me with her. We used to be bestfriends but I'm glad we're not cuz I saw the true side of her. The time where Vinnie was cheating on me and I didn't know, she would call me a slut for dating him. I was highly confused as to why until I found out he had been dating her and hooking up with her during our relationship.

While the teacher was talking, Louis and I would playfully kick each other under the desk. I kicked him so hard, he opened his mouth in pain and mouthed the word 'ow' aggressively . I snickered. Luckily, the teacher had left to print something off when I did that. I had completely forgotten about all my problems and I was happy each time Louis interacted with me. 

~HI! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!! 

edited: sunday jan 23rd 2022-