[12]

~Y/N POV~

                                                 priv message with Louis (bub🥵❤)

Mills bae 🥵🥵: Oh so you see me everyday and thats a problem?!

Louis (bub🥵❤): that's not what I meant I swear!

Mills bae 🥵🥵: your lucky I luv u and am not breaking up with u but seriously?! First you cancel our date for some random dinner with Lennon and now this?

Louis (bub🥵❤): I'll cancel the dinner please don't be mad at me.

Mills bae 🥵🥵: U don't have to. If your so desperate to go on the dinner and cancel our date then do so. I just need time and space.

Louis (bub 🥵❤): Oh um... ok

And with that, Louis and I were taking some time off. It did hurt but I felt like I needed it. I got a DM from Lennon again. I didn't want to be bothered with her, because in 2 days I was leaving for 2 weeks with my father issues. (you got DaDdY IsSueS).

lennondavies: what did u do to poor lou?

officialy/n: what are you talking about

lennondavies: oh he came running, crying, into my room saying you broke up with him...

officialy/n: i didn't break up with him, i told him I needed a BREAK!

lennondavies: well isn't that a pitty. now that he thinks your broken up, I can have him and if you try and stop us I'm going to kill you.

Lennon starts sending me death threats which scares me. I through my phone on the bed and run to the bathroom. I look at my self in the mirror, and then fall down on my knees, sobbing. Wanting to die. I stayed in the bathroom crying when I hear a knock on my door down stairs. I didn't go and get it, when I hear the door open and someone running up stairs. They probably heard my sobbing because the first thing they did, was barge into the bathroom. Millie was standing at the door. I had completely forgotten about the surprise I had for the fans and forgot about how I had to meet up with everyone at 7. I heard more footsteps coming in. There Will, Sadie, Finn and Noah stood behind Millie.  They stared at me, before Finn and Noah pushed through and gave me a big hug. Everyone else joined in and it was honestly one of the best feeling on earth. I started to calm down. I asked them if I could just talk to Sadie and Millie which were the only girls in the group. The boys nodded and walked out of your room.

"Y/n what's wrong?" Sadie whispers. I let out a sigh, when Millie helps me up, and I take them to my bed. First I show them the messages I sent to Louis, and then I showed them the death threats Lennon sent me. Millie gasped.

"Now Louis thinks that you broke up with him?" She asks me. I nod. 

"Well maybe this bitch Lennon is making it all up, maybe you should text Louis about it." Sadie joins in.

"I'll talk to him about the breaking up but I'm not telling him about the threats," I sniffle and go to Louis' contacts. I could hear the boys talking downstairs, about why I would have been crying.

                                                              priv chat with Louis (bub🥵❤)

Mills bae 🥵🥵: Louis
Mills bae 🥵🥵: Louis
Mills bae 🥵🥵: Louis
Mills bae 🥵🥵: Louis
Mills bae 🥵🥵: Louis
Mills bae 🥵🥵: Louis

Louis (bub🥵❤): What.

Mills bae 🥵🥵: Louis did you tell Lennon we broke up, when I specifically told u I needed TIME AND SPACE?