Chapter 6: Building A Snowman

I started my PC, it made a soft hum and I logged into Minecraft.

I played for two (2) rounds of Bedwars and remembered my online friend, Badboyhalo. I checked if he's online and I was so happy to see that he's actually is.

I messaged him to play with me, and he agreed, fortunately. We gave each other's discords because we agreed that it's way easier to do a voice call instead of talking in the chat.

This is the first time I'd hear Badboyhalo's voice. I invited him to the call and immediately heard an 'eeh'.

"Hello?" I called out into the mic. Someone else joined and said "Hello!" But the guy responded doesn't sound like the first person.

"Hello? Badboyhalo?" I called out again.

"Hey, fatties!" A sweet voice came into the speaker. I released a small 'pfft' from the word 'fatties'.

"Oh my god, bad, stop!" Someone said not knowing who it is. It was a higher-manly voice.

"Uh hello? Who's this other guy Badboyhalo?" I asked.

"Oh it's my friend, skeppy!" He said. "I forgot to tell you about him, i just thought it'd be more nice to invite him!" He responded with another statement. He sounded excited and very cheerful. His voice is nowhere near to 'badboy'.

"Oh! Don't worry about it! Hi skeppy!" I greeted.

"Hai! Should we start now?" He responded, eager to play.

"Yeah!" Me and Badboyhalo said in unison.

______

We played for forty-five (45) minutes. We got to know eachother pretty well. I found out that Badboyhalo's real name is apparently Darryl and he loves muffins and doesn't like swearing, I found out that he doesn't like swearing when I said a bunch of profanities when i fell into the void while trying to do a God bridge. He knows how to do knife tricks and it even goes better. He is licensed to bring a loaded gun with him when he travels. I guess he is a Badboy.

Skeppy is a very interesting one.His real name is Zak, pretty simple. He said that he's a streamer with a hundred thousand subscribers. I was a bit flabbergasted when i heard that.

Both of them has a very interesting friendship. They bicker here and there, kinda like an old married couple, if you're going to ask me.

A while later I decided to share what happened in the Coffee Shop.

"Hey Skeppy and Bud- Bald-" i got cut of by Badboyhalo.

"Just call me Bad you muffin head" He and I giggled at the same time.

"Okay, sorry, anyway, do you guys want to hear my interesting story?" I asked, clasping my hands getting ready to tell them.

"Ooh, I like stories!" Bad said in a high pitch voice that he has.

"Okay so I have this huge crush on a guy in my school, right?" I said, I was met by silence signifying that they want me to continue.

I continued to tell them what happened and everything I felt. I told them how he stares at me, I told them how he affects me, I told them how I adore him. The way his soft pink lips turns into a sly smirk. The way his soft, pink lips tugs into a sweet smile. The way his lips calling me out to touch it with my own is bittersweet. I told them how hot he is. His perfect body that curves and bumps through his t-shirt. His wavy blonde locks that looks soft and the want of my hands to feel it and touch it and caress it. The way he walks into the school hallways proudly and body straight. I wish I could do it but unfortunately, I didn't have the best body there is. The way he makes out with his girlfriends, wishing it was me the whole time. His perfect tan skin makes the cherry on top of a vanilla ice cream. I'm basically just simping for Clay right now.

"But it's actually clear that i had no chance, i also don't think he's gay" i said, sighing deeply.

"No don't say that, what did you think why he wanted your number?" Bad asked.

"To be friends?" I responded.

"Why would he want to be friends with you if he already has friends for life?" Bad was kinda right, I am not gonna lie. "And he also called you 'Babe', right?"

"Well yeah but-" I got cut off by Bad again.

"If you really love him, you need to have some hopes for him, because if you truly love a person you will not just going to give up what you started,"

"It's like building a snowman but you realized you don't have twigs, so you're just letting it melt before your eyes until the summer season come, instead of just getting a twig from a nearby tree, it's more easier and at the end you'll also be happy, all hard works? Payed. Just always look towards the bright side." He said "just like I do " he said the last part, more like a whisper but it's loud enough for me and Skeppy to hear it.

"I-it's okay bad" Skeppy said with a hint of? What? Hurt?. I don't even know. Maybe they're just really good friends.

"It doesn't even make sense?" I said kinda puzzled.

"No, okay hear me out. The twigs signifies hope, the getting twigs from a nearby tree signifies the 'having hopes and hard works', and the snowman melting signifies the 'feelings that you gave in'" Bad explained.

"Oh" i was left speechless, how is he so good at this?

"Skeppy muted? Skeppy? You okay?" I said sounding kinda worried.

"Oh yeah" he sniffed quietly "I'm fine, i just went to the bathroom for a minute" he said. He sounded like he was crying, maybe he can relate.

Since it's getting pretty late, I bid my farewell to Skeppy and Bad and left them on their own. I'm really thankful for them for being on my side.

I logged off my PC, and did my normal night routine first and went into my peaceful slumber.