Chapter 15: In That Bedroom

It's been half an hour and Clay hasn't come back from the toilet yet. George started to tap his legs on the light wooden floor as he grew impatient. His hearing began to fade out as he also began to worry. All of the bad things and reasons that could've had happen to Clay came rushing in. So he stood up from the comfortable couch and decided to check the bathrooms.

He opened the first bathroom and it was unfortunately empty having no sign of a normal human being. The second bathroom is unlocked and he opened, flabbergasted and disgusted at the same time and sew a girl and a guy having sex. He quickly apologized and shut the door as quickly as possible. 'What the fuck' he mumbled to himself, traumatized by the scene he had just witnessed.

He opened the third or last bathroom to see it empty and the smell of alcohol and puke rushed into his nostrils. He noticed that the bathrooms have the same design. White marble tiles covered the wall and a gray rough tiles almost looking like a cement as floors. Bath tubs and showers are separated by the double sink.

He started to worry more and walked out of the house to make sure that Clay didn't leave him. He opened the front door and was met by the slap of the cold air into his face, softly fanning his soft brown hair. Fortunately, Clay's car is still in the front of the house and signifies that Clay hasn't left him yet.

He went back inside and was welcomed again with loud beats of the music, cheers and a sweaty community.

He started to look at the bedrooms. Apparently this mansion has one(1) master bedroom, four(4) bedrooms and (3) baths, as I remembered what that Zak guy said. He started at the first bedroom downstairs and was met nothing but an empty space. He opened the door beside the bedroom and saw there, guys laying in weird different positions. He walked in tiptoeing to make sure that no one wakes up in the sweaty bedroom and saw that Clay wasn't there. He could smell the liquor as the guys snores in their peaceful sleep. He defeatedly sigh and slowly and quietly closed the door.

He went upstairs and was met by a long hallway, leading it's way into the big balcony, the beautiful bright full moon can be seen from the end of the hallway. Stars shining brightly. The bright light from the full moon filled the large space. He opened the first door to his left and saw that there's nobody in there, he closed it and quickly checked the bigger door into his right the room was very spacious, interior is well designed and in the bed he saw two figures that made him smile.

Zak and that brunette guy is cuddling. He smiled at the sight as he remembered them bickering downstairs like an old married couple and telling everyone that they're just homies. He closed the door slowly to not wake up the two love birds. They reminds him of his two(2) online friends.

He stood at the last door, relaxing and releasing a big exhale hoping that Clay was in this last room as he was very tired already and wanted to go home and cuddle with his boyfriend.

He slowly opened the door just to see a sight that made him feel the opposite of the feeling when he saw Zak cuddling with other guy. And definitely what he wasn't expecting.

He stood frozen and quietly closed the door. He turned from the door and slide into his back. He curled into a ball burying his face into his arms and he suddenly heard a patting beat on the roof and realized it was raining.

His heart was crushed into small pieces and couldn't be able to turn it back to heal it. He felt his body shiver from the pain. He wanted to cry but no tear have left his eyes. He was empty, so empty that he didn't know what to do. Thunders crashed but he himself didn't payed attention. He wanted to run but he can't, he's weak. He sat up and stared into the white wall, but all he saw was the scene that will hunt him down and will always come back into his mind vividly.

Then it hit him,

'He broke the promise'

______
Sorry this one is kinda short...