Chapter 11: Dare

I woke up from the best slumber I've ever had before. I sat up in the side of the bed and I felt my body sore as I remembered what happened last night. The perfect kiss. His big shaft. The cum shot. The perfect angle that hits my prostate every thrust. I woke up from my day dream and decided to look for my boyfriend. Best sex ever.

I stood up using the bed and walls for support, because it sores a lot. I heard someone from the kitchen as I left the bedroom door going through the hallway.

"I know, Vincent!" He said saying it a little bit quite sounding like he's talking to someone on the phone. "I know it's a dare, but-" he cut himself off and took a deep sigh and that's when my heart dropped.

'It was just a dare?' I thought. I pinned into the wall and slide down slowly. My vision was all blurry and all i heard were muffled talking from Clay. 'It was just a dare' I repeated mumbling a little. I felt a hot, liquidy substance on my cheeks as I blinked the water away from my eyes. I closed my eyes and started sobbing quietly so Clay wouldn't hear me. The world became dark and I felt like I was alone. My heart shattered into pieces like a thin glass shot by a pistol.

My hearing came back again when i heard dream said "fuck off!" On the phone and ended the call after that. I saw him from the corner of my eyes as he sat at the kitchen island stool and repelled himself with his elbow from the counter top and buried his face on his hands.

I tried to get my composure back and I wiped my stupid tears. I walked to the kitchen slowly still using the walls as support.

Clay saw me and said "Hey, Good morning,babe" he said sweetly like nothing happened and sounds like he has done this things so many time.

"Oh wow!" I said sarcastically he looked puzzled for a second and realized what I was talking about. His face turned from a sweet perfect smile that he has and into a scared and heart broken frown.

"Did you heard everything I said?" He asked,
voice cracking a little bit with a hint of sadness and guilt. He has no right to be sad right now.

"Yes i heard you, you asshole!" I said trying to be tough but I couldn't stop the tears anymore and fell on my knees.

"Get out!" I exclaimed and paused "please" I said the last part with sadness hinted on it.

"No- please just let m-" i cut him off.

"Just please I can't take this anymore, just not now!" I said, sobbing really loudly as I felt my body shiver from the pain.

"Please" I begged "I can't look at you, it hurts so fucking much" i said in more like a whisper.

"I can't take this now, please leave, explain it to me but not now" I said. But instead he hugged me tightly and repeatedly saying 'please' and 'let me explain'. I tried to push him away but he was too strong so I started pounding on his chest instead but he still hugged me. He said sweet things to me and it made calm dow just a little bit. All of it means less now.

I was now completely sobbing and broke down loudly. I felt my body shivering from the pain. My heart shattered as I thought what just happened last night. My strength was fully taken away from me. 'He used me' I cried more from the thought. This is why I don't like serious relationships.

I started to calm down a little bit and asked Clay 'why?'. He guided me to sit on the couch. I grabbed a white fuzzy throw pillow and screamed into it.

"George, please-" Clay begged as he went to grab my hands but I pulled away aggressively. So he stopped.

"P- please explain, please" I whispered but it's loud enough for Clay to hear. Giving him a chance to explain despite the things I said earlier.

"I know, it was all a dare" he paused and my heart sank more into the darkness as I heard Clay. It was ov-

"But when I did it I felt so bad about you. I want to tell you sooner but you found out about it. When I started going out with you and I realized how cute you are, cuddly, sweet, so so so selfless and so talented. I fell in love for real. Please give me a second chance. I'll never break it again. Please" and he grabbed my hand.

I looked at him with teary eyes, he's crying too. So, he cares? I thought. I debated with my poor heart and brain, but love always win.

I sniffed. My heart felt better about it but not much. "Okay" i saw his face lit up. "I'll give you a second chance." I paused and hugged him. I don't know why I trusted him but it's what my heart is telling me. So I listened to it.

I love him and I couldn't just stay mad at him. He means everything to me. I can never live without him. He is my life. I hope this will get better.

______
Sorry this kinda sucks. Sorry🥲