Chapter 16: Dream

It was Clay with that brunette guy making out whilst the brunette was palming Clay. It hurts so fucking much. George has no idea what to do. How can he do that?

The rain was getting heavier and heavier every minute. 'Is God playing with me?' George thought because when George is sad the rain will pour out from their fluffy dark clouds. It's not that he hates it though, the rain is the perfect addition for the mood. He chuckled a little at his silliness to think about such things.

He tried to stand up, leaning into the wall for support. He walked-ran downstairs as the party was dying. People passed out on the floor and couches, the whole house was completely littered with red liquor cups. People looked at him with dirty looks and some with concern.

He walked out of the house and he is now in the front porch. The rain trying to tell George to join them as the rain got his shoe.

He ran onto the rain crying, his clothes was soaked in a matter of seconds. He ran for five(5) minutes and he stopped in the middle of the dark pavement, breathing heavily, heavier that a thousand(1000) pounds. He looked at the dark sky, still crying and vision blurry. He threw his arms into his side and appreciating the rain and sky. They finally have something in common.

His legs felt limp and hurt until he can't take it anymore. He fell onto his knees, feeling the shock crawl into his body. He lied down onto the pavement as he felt the heavy rain hit his soft porcelain face. He took his phone, thankful and also confused that it wasn't damaged from the rain. Ten(10) o'clock the time said.

He sighed and heavily stood up. He ran into his house until he was met by his front door. He got his keys from his pocket and fumbled with it and the doorknob as his fingers and hands continued to shake from the cold and from being broken.

He finally got to open the door and went inside. As he went inside he immediately shut the door from behind and ran into his bedroom. He opened the bedroom door and collapsed on the soft blanket and mattress.

He used his blue throw pillow to cry and broke down into. The pain that he was taking right now is unbearable, how ironic. He tried to suffocate himself but the pillow wasn't enough. He cried and cried, letting his pain and emotions go but it still wouldn't let go. It was like a sticky slime that was dropped into a fabric clothing. He felt like he was being covered by the sky and the ground.

He continued to cry until he fell asleep.
______

I woke up from my miserable slumber but in a white place? It was foggy and empty, just like me. The area was cold and not a single dust cannot be seen. I was so confused when I woke up there I don't know where it was. 'Is this heaven?' I thought.

"Hello?!" I called out from the white mist. I startled when I saw a mans silhouette from the distance. I ran for help but it looked and felt like I can't. I tried to run with all of my strength until I collapsed, defeated and still on the same place. The man walked towards me with ease. He was now in a distance where I could see what he was wearing.

He was wearing a white tee and a white pants and he was also wearing a mask with a wobbly smiley face on it. I remembered the day when we surfed. That smiley face was in Clay board.

He handed his hand as he stood in front of me. I grabbed his hands for support and we stood at each other.

"Hey- uh- may I ask where we are?" I asked.

"We can be wherever you want" the man responded but his voice seemed familiar. My confusion is up through the roof right now. What does that even mean?

"What's your name?" I asked, again.

"Dream" He deadpanned. His voice is so familiar that I couldn't help it anymore. I snatched his mask off just to see the face of him, Clay.

"C- clay?" I stuttered, flabbergasted.

He looked furious he snatched the mask back, making the edge of the mask scrape my skin.

"Did you know, George that you are the most annoying person that I've ever met?" he snapped. I knew that.

"I-" I started but nothing seems to leave my mouth and the white mist faded into a darker one. I looked up and saw his mask turned into a frown instead.

"No one cares about you! NO ONE!" Dream said. The words hit me like a million dozen of sharp knives. I let the tears fall out of my eyeballs and sobbed, softly.

"Yeah! Cry you pussy!" I heard someone shout. It was that brunette guy.

"George you're such a burden!" I heard another mans voice. It was familiar. I turned around to see Sapnap.

"Even you?" I asked him whispering, hurt, broken, and everything. They kept saying those things to me. I covered my ears trying to block their voices but it didn't help.

Until I shot up and woke up into my bed. The tears kept flooding out into the already wet bed because of my wet clothes.

"They didn't care about me" I reminded myself as I felt more knives stabbing my heart and tears rushed more.